Hello

CannedTricks

Hey guys and girls although im new to this forum I'm not new to Wc3, I am a great triggerer and I'm learning JASS. I am also a decent skinner and modeler.

Werbung:

Benx_X

aww why not? :no:
lol as i keep saying flad isnt replieing to every post now he probly thought of the reputation he was getting

Benx_X

well i saw that, but im still in the top 10 posters, lol fladian even told me to try keep up when i first came to this site, but i think thats impossible

ragingspeedhorn

So far since I have come to this site I have been keeping up with Fladian, when I came here he had about 300 posts and now it is about the same amount that he has more than me. Varies abit though but not much.

Werbung:

Fladian

So far since I have come to this site I have been keeping up with Fladian, when I came here he had about 300 posts and now it is about the same amount that he has more than me. Varies abit though but not much.
[/b]
True enough. It's pretty clear that Raging has the most posts, after me. What remains very funny (in my opinion) is that I have been somewhat slow the last couple of days because of my studies. But yet that I don't post a lot, I'm still the no.1 poster :p