HELP ME!

DigitalSword

For god's sake, your probably wondeirng why the fuck ive been in and out...well it seems the old supercomputer has been INFECTED! Im talking Adware(ooh look at that ...a pop-up) and norton antivirus says something about a trojan dropper....but i cant seem(o fuck another pop-up) ti dispatch of anything....all them programs like adaware and counterspy n shit like that (2 more pop-ups)arent seeming to get the job done...and well norton's instructions on killing the trojan are about as lame as ever for they do nothing...the spyware and trojan seem to be regenerating and i cant find the source....cmon guys ( :evil: FUCKING POP_UPS! :evil: )help a brother out :cry:

Yours, in dire need... :wink:
Bob
{|)igital}

Werbung:

DigitalSword

The weapons

Waht my arsenal assists of...:

1) Norton Antivirus2 2004/Symantec Liveupdate(uptodatedef) [Pretty useless in its great fpr finding viruses but cant do shit about em...]
2) Windows Firewall(useless I know)
3) :lol: Hey, im behind a router....NAT redirection and 113 FILTER :lol: !
Today I got:
4) Webroot Spysearcher- Worked great out of most its the latest from cnet.com[Donwloads.com] ( :twisted: This one got rid of the Trojan Downloader..thank god :twisted: )
5) Ad-Aware- Found the most spyware and got rid of alot...but one pesky one keeps regenerating
6) after your guys' holler for spybot i went and got that too....it found 3 more that the others did not....still there is two pesky ones that wont go away.... :cry:

So after the entirety of day one...i figure the score is :evil: Spyware:1, :twisted: Bob:1 and i need to come thru and win as i killed the Trojan and most spyware but not all...soemthing is still lurking in here..and i cant play till its gone as i get mad Pop-ups whenever i try to type in-game(weird?)...Suggestions? :idea: :?: Advice?Suicide notes?

thanks guys again....wish me luck

bob
:twisted: |)igital :twisted:

Werbung: