Help Stop the CA Hackers

Werbung:

docboy22

Combat-Arms_18.jpg

this stuff needs to stop

ugotmilk

Combat-Arms_18.jpg

this stuff needs to stop

I don't see that anymore just speeders and chammers which Iwent to 20 games this morning and I reported 25 times, it's out of control right now, I can't enter any game w/o hackers, I gotta get elite for a week so I can get my KDR back up. It pisses me off that the people who can't shot for sh*t are hacking but I did hs this guy with a sniper rifle while he moved and he called me a aimbotter but I just got lucky then I reported him when he turned a corner an fired instantly but I still killed him. :p

mtnrn2003

Hackers

I just went in to play like I always do and it seems like here lately that if I join in,in midcombat I've been called a hacker and everything else.I wouldnt know how to hack if I tried.I love this game !!! I've been playing for awhile and was wondering where everyones sense of fun has gone. People start calling other people names and just get soooo pissed off.What do you think?

Dash007

I just went in to play like I always do and it seems like here lately that if I join in,in midcombat I've been called a hacker and everything else.I wouldnt know how to hack if I tried.I love this game !!! I've been playing for awhile and was wondering where everyones sense of fun has gone. People start calling other people names and just get soooo pissed off.What do you think?
i know man hackers suck i was owning with a mk48 and i got accused of using an aimbot i went to youtube and entered in the search bar Combat arms aimbot it poped up i think it makes you lock on to your target.

Werbung: