Help With Some Nexon Problems

Darkdevil725

This does not actually have anything to do with the game itself but none the less it is a issue I have yet to be able to resolve. For some reason the Nexon official forums do not work, I have tried almost daily for the past 6 months and still the Nexon forums do not load for me. So whenever I tried to load the forum page I get this error.

Connection Interrupted
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

I have never been able to go to the nexon forums so is there any ways I can fix this.
Also who can I contact about a 5 month old ticket that still has not been closed down on the support page?

This especially sucks since I have roughly 60 - 70 screenshots of hackers that I would love to give to nexon.

Werbung:

glassmatica

I have the same problem. I can not load the forums from home, but I can load them from work. It sucks as I have some videos I'd like to link up on the forums that call out cheaters.

Bostro

Well as far as the forums problem, I lot of people have that same problem. It seems to be on and off wether I can join forums or not.

Am guessing you have to contact nexon bout the open ticket. Not sure who else could really help yea there.

Werbung: