help

RaNcid

help9rs.jpg

Werbung:

Palooza

Two possible solutions off the top of my head:

1) Make sure that you have Windows completely updated. Some update may be causing the problem. A newer versin of a service pack of security upgrade may be around that resolves the problem or the incompatibility with the other update.

2) Try swapping the RAM modules in your computer (assuming you have more than one). I know it sounds ridiculous, but who knows? It may work.

Puppet

That message is saying that hl.exe tried to access memory at around 240MB. That is probably kernel space so the app will get abended. A driver would have caused a blue screen for the same offense. My first recommendation for everything in windows is to reboot. I get paid for that kinda bullshit advice. After that I would suggest exiting every program that is showing up running in task manager that doesn't make a difference. After that I would reinstall steam. After that I would call God.

WoRm5406

Well you have to call someone.

At work the first question we always ask is "Have you rebooted"

If a program crahses it leave a lot of crap in memory that can cause problems like this.

it is best to reboot after a program crash just to make sure that it is cleared out.

I know people that leave thier machiens on for weeks/months well if one program crashes then you have a memory hole that is not helping you at all.

So in general if you get a program crash just go ahsed and reboot.

What is it going ot hurt except a few seconds of break and a fresh computer that has no problems (hopefulyl) or at least not one caused by the last program crash. (Keep that Anti Virus up to date!!)

Defender

I usually just take my cock out and wave it at the screen. That normally works. It scares the fuck out of the computer that I will rape it unless it does as it's told.

Sortitout

Omniscient said:
I usually just take my cock out and wave it at the screen. That normally works. It scares the fuck out of the computer that I will rape it unless it does as it's told.

ummm then how do you masturbate to pr0n? does your comp feel raped all the time? i feel bad for it

uhhh anyone else notice that the two rancids both have a star thingee in their avatars??? coincidence? intention?? matrix??

Werbung:

mYth

Omniscient said:

We need to be in a business together Omni.......