Hey All

PuN1ShEr

Just wanted to say whats up to everyone.. Alot of members from PuNx know me from back in the day or from the clan zT. Zero Tolerance is a cal-i team which me and a friend started back in the day.. We started out as a pub clan with little experience to league's and matchs. We started to get more in to the game and scrim other clans as much as we can. We then joined CZL League and went from Open to invite in czl. Once CZL closed and CAL took over we went right to CAL-I. Its been a long road from how we started and where they are now. I left them b/c i took a 8 - 9 months off from CZ and they picked up a lot of really good players. The leader that started it with me is still in the clan but the new members think they are better then ppl or they think they r just too good and those ppl r the ones i dont like to play with so i left. They are very solid team and are doing very well but back to this clan. If you dont know me from the old days then i would like to say hello to everyone that does not know me. Well thats about it for me.. if anyone has anything to ask or let me know shoot a reply on here or pm me i am always around.. Hope to frag each and everyone of you asap! :)..

Werbung:
Werbung:
how are ya punisher, and nevermind these drunk (Keisor) and high (blze) jesters of punx. Don't think i've ever played with you, but hello and see you on the server!!