Hey-- Need help already lol

Joshm17

Hey guys, I just registered.
I am not really too much of a gamer.
I mostly ride my snowmobile, quad, and im into cars.
I have a 97 honda civic ex with built b18c swap.
I have a 04 Hyundai Tiburon GT
07 Ski-Doo Summit 800r- Lots of go fast parts.
and a 04 Yamaha Raptor 700

Right now I am pretty bored. I keep getting this gay error that says Connection lost please try again in a moment or somethin like that.
My guess is the server must be down?
Or does anyone know how to fix it

Werbung:

InTheDark69

I think servers are down because I am getting the same message...

Nice choice in hobbies, I am the same way only lol it's well nvm it's not rare to find a female up in my town playing on the mobiles and the cars. Infact I just fixed up a Nova SS Drag and re-painted it. I have cell pictures but not uploaded. I will probably share once I get more in to this forum.

Joshm17

Hey awesome man, what year?
Color choice?

What motor and mods did you put into it?

Lol- I just want to play the game! lol

I might upload pics of the sled and everything. I have one pic up when you click my name.
I think this is the first gaming forum I have ever joined. Hope there are more gear heads on here like us lol!

InTheDark69

Tang Orange with Black,
- loads of new stuff was placed in, new engine had to bore out new cylinders to :( was a crap lol.
1969, Put new rear tires on it, and bar. Infact its not street legal at this point lets leave it at that lol.

Joshm17

I would love to see pics of it!!
Sounds like beautiful. I fully built a b18c - Type Arrr Whaa? lmao.
Shes still street legal though. Love picking on the stangs :D Thats the best to see a cocky v8 stang owner get handed by a civic lol. Its the best.

InTheDark69

I'll upload pictures for sure after I beat my bro (Rambomb) on the xbox lol. Btw I am female ;) so working on a nice big ole nova ss...

Okay now the game lets me get to login but not login :(

Capt1an

Same, no more error, now just sits at login.
Darn nexon and their centralized servers. They need to learn from CS and use decentralized servers so they are not always going down.

PS: Central here 2 (MO)

InTheDark69

Heres one image Like I said cellphone pic, of the back of the vehicle.
(On the 4post lift, in front of a wheel alignment machine.
05-23-08_1017.jpg

Love

pretty old. SUCKS

"You sir, are an idiot." (I really need to stop talking to Anon on Ventrilo.)

You obviously have no knowledge of cars.
Please, think before you speak your knowledgeless mind.

&OP.
It may be the server maintenance, your internet connection, your firewall/antivirus.

Werbung:

InTheDark69

A little more intel on this geon, cause when you reply to people I notice you don't give two shits about the topic, so don't reply to them.

I for one have been working on cars my whole life and the Nova SS that I helped build is one of a kind in my books