hey

Alekill

Well my name is Alekill i like to play mauls and hero stuff i mod but i never reely get inspired to finish anything(i have like 40 unfinished maps) and thats about it so ya :) oh and i'm in lorderon or however its spelt

Werbung:

st33m

actualy i have no clan :(
[/b]
Heh, no, I just said that because there is a joke in MoMM that it's members are cursed to never finish maps. Maybe its true, because we never seem to...

Xeridanus

greetings and salutations! i like your avatar, i have about four pics of signs and on the signs is "warning this sign has sharp edges" one of them also has "oh yeah, and the bridge is out" in small letters at the bottom of the sign. your pic just reminded me of them.

Groovy! I have unfinished maps too, I even made my own "Map graveyard" file for all my dead projects :)
Besides that though I have an active map (Critter Siege, Yes that is active, I have been working every day :))

Welcome to the anvil, and hopefully you will be as active as Fladian.
Nahh, I'm just kidding :p

ragingspeedhorn

Lordareon sucks, it is the realm out of the 3 english speaking realms that has most retards :p

I know a bunch of Australian people that plays on Northrend because they think that Lordareon sucks :p

Werbung: