Hi everyone

Wyvernoid

It be too late for a dedicated wc3 modder to come here, right? Well I'm just here now, and the welcome message takes me here the immigrants corner, and greetings to you all!

*cough* *cough* people introduce themselves here right?, so I gonna say something... people might have known me from wc3campaigns.net and clancbs.com, and maybe thehelper.net too... What I'm doing now is the pandaren campaign "Celestial in Peril" (look at my sig) hosted by Clan CBS, I'm the Overall Projector! ^^ cool project and you can follow the link to our forum. And maybe I'm also doing Johnny Goes Shopping but maybe not cuz it's been long since I began and I dunno whether I'm making it or not now.

Hmm... maybe that's all, if you have questions ask me perhaps, if I have questions answer me please (^^) and wish all of you guys a good day, oh no I mean infinite good days xD

Werbung:

Mavus

Welcome to the forum, the resource section should be up soon we hope so you can upload all your stuff then :) I want to see that "Johnny Goes Shopping" thing and I am a registered member on the Clan CBS forum :).

Tears

Welcome :) and good your here.

Your pandaren project seems fun :) and i enjoyed your screenshots of them. Question, that pandaren with the sword, hes very skinny :p it looks cool. Is that a char already in warcraft?

Wyvernoid

Oh thanks for taking a look, that pandaren is prolly not (dont know which your exactly talking 'bout)

BTW, since many of you seem to recognize me as the leader of the project, but in fact I'm just the projector (vice-president ;-P), the main team leader is Jaakko, and we've got a bunch devoted members ^^

Werbung: