HI!!! new here

fordahorde

hi peoples, as the title says....>.> hmm, not really sure what to put here. well as the sn tells im a bit more horde than anything and am a fan. -shrugs- @.@ not sure what else to put so any questions feel free to ask

Werbung:

Fudgie

Hullo, hope ya like it here.

Just curious, you said you like orc. Are you saying they are your favorite race to use in game, or you just like them as the coolest? Not trying to be a pain, like I said, I am just curious. Perhaps too much for my own good... =D

fordahorde

O.O wow, big greeting ^-^ nice to know people are friendly here. to answer the question yes over all i do have a tendancy to choose orcs over humans so because they are cool and ingame :p >> personally ive been looking for custom campaigns of em but can't find many grrr >.< especially this one i saw a picture for with fel orcs

Undead_Lives

Custom Campaigns with orcs....hm, no I don't think I know any. Probably because the orcs have been the center (along with humans) of the main campaign for 3 games? Most of the people making maps now want to center them around other, less well known races.

fordahorde

-pouts- i only found three really good ones and those were deicide's coming of the horde, medmapguy's shards of resistance, and the not as good but decent dark times >.> forgot who made it. >.< i want to see one with fel orcs!

Werbung: