Hi

NEHZ

Let me introduce myself:
I'm NEHZ, chieftan of clan WCM. I've come to this site mainly because Arkida showed me the url (wether it was directed to me or not :) )
I won't be the most active member as I'm already on the wcm and tdg forums as well, but I'll post every now and then.

Werbung:

NEHZ

Your welcome is most hart-warming :)
BGBkstroke is right, it's World Class Mappers. We're an international clan.
We've got members from all over the world! (gives some annoyences with time zones though)

Fladian

'heart warming' you say... I found it a little quiet, comparing it with other threads ;) *uhhum*

Time differences rings a bell for me. Strangely enough, I am quite used to talking with someone who has a lack of sleep. Seeing him online, and chatting with him during a 3:00 AM (for him, not for me) is quite common.

I'm rambeling..

Fredalf

Welcome to Anvil, NEHZ. I believe you´ve met Fladian, the uncrowned king of OT. :p (No offence meant, Fladian =) )

Fladian

Thanks for the compliment, Fredalf, but there are people who can go off-topic a lot faster than me though. =)

...and... I can't recall I ever met NEHZ, excluding this thread.

Werbung:

NEHZ

In this thread is what he meant, I think.
'heart warming' you say... I found it a little quiet, comparing it with other threads ;) *uhhum*

Time differences rings a bell for me. Strangely enough, I am quite used to talking with someone who has a lack of sleep. Seeing him online, and chatting with him during a 3:00 AM (for him, not for me) is quite common.

I'm rambeling..
[/b]
One person is enough to make you feel welcome. I learned you're much happier if you don't compare things.
One of my friends once didn't sleep at night because he was chatting to someone in the US (I live in the Netherlands), he was very slow that day at school ;)

Rambeling is a magnificent skill. I sometimes use it myself, perhaps not often enough.