Hi

Tomura

Hi
I'm an Mapper from Germany an I'm 16 years old.
If this was an German site I probably would be scouting new projects for inWacraft, but what matters. I hope to have fun here and that I can get help for my current mapping project Starcraft Battlefront
I hope my english is understandable.

Werbung:
Your english is better than others registered to this site so nothing to worry about! Welcome to Anvil I hope you enjoy your stay here :D
[/b]
Bashing on my spelling eh, raging? ;)

Hi
I'm an Mapper from Germany an I'm 16 years old.
If this was an German site I probably would be scouting new projects for inWacraft, but what matters. I hope to have fun here and that I can get help for my current mapping project Starcraft Battlefront
I hope my english is understandable.
[/b]
Yes your english is understandable, but I understand German just as much, I'm German too!
(Don't count on me knowing 100% of all German words because I don't live in Germany anymore...But I know a good amount to read simple posts, like those on inwarcraft)

Fladian

A lot better than some, yeah. I won't go into further details there before I get hammered again :p

Welcome to the forum though. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. And as long as you ignore me, you'll probably enjoy it more than enough.

EDIT: As for the German. Despite me being Dutch, I, unfortunately, "suck" in German. So I won't understand most of what you'll be saying when you decided you want to keep secrets for me :p Though I do know a thing or two, otherwise I couldn't get a decent grade at school for German class, mind you. :D

I'm related to a grammar-nazi, Hunter. =)
Even me? No, I'm quite satisfied with my grammar.
[/b]
If you had read my post you might've figured out that 'EVen you Fladian' means that even you think my spelling is bad =P
But as for YOU, I've never seen you screw up grammar, just spelling here and there...

Fladian

No, I don't think your grammar is that bad. I'm used to a lot worse than that. :p

You've never seen me screw up my grammar? Perhaps I'll post sometime when my brother is visiting - and looking - then. You'll see how many mistakes I'll make then ;)

Werbung:

SeasonsOfLove

Welcome to Anvil, Tomura.

And inWarcraft looks like a nice site. I can't understand it, but I saw something about EotA on the front page, and that's good enough for me.