HI!!!

Morrowind1357

Hi there, as you can see im Morrowind1357. My names completley <strike>original</strike>.
Im still wondering if ive been here to long to make this topic, but for people who dont know me, uh yeah.

Im from Clean Green New Zealand wher we dont shag sheep if some australian whos reading this is planning to say so. I like to make skins, and generally lurk around this site posting here and there. I like classic rock songs for those who wanted to know. Stuff like Guns n' Roses, Iron Maiden, Led Zepellin, Etc. Anyways that partially sums up my life. :D for reading this.

Werbung:

IPEONRUSH-SHIP

I'ts never too late to say hi.

Welcome to wc3anvil!

I saw your last footie skin and it looks good. btw that font for the first title is that egyptian?

-=Ipeonrush=-

-=GhosT=-

I'ts never too late to say hi.

Welcome to wc3anvil!

I saw your last footie skin and it looks good. btw that font for the first title is that egyptian?

-=Ipeonrush=-
[/b]

i agree, at one forum i wrote topic in Newcomers forum, after 5th month when i joined xD so hi

Fladian

Oh, I've felt like introducing myself a lot of times, but I didn't think it was right to do so. After all, let them be the judge them self to decide how I am, and who I am.

Then again, I don't think many people would read an introduction of me.

Werewulf

i like this place.people love to say hi, i say hi to people in realife, im scared they wont say hi back and i'll look like a idiot..and way..+1 hi again ^^

Werbung:

Fladian

Yeah, I got that problem as well, Wulf. I can talk with everyone I want as long as I have one heck of a reason, and I can talk to everyone who I've talked to at least once. But I still am not able to step up to someone who I never met and just say 'hi', without one heck of a good reason.