Hit Box Issue

Werbung:

Roger117

It really annoys me even I pump a whole clip of M4A1 bullets into a guy back and then he just turns around and kills me.

stingerjg

Ive stopped using my G36 all together, empty 45rounds into a guy and he doesnt die. I only use my sniper or shotty now.

Also it sucks when your nades or mines disapper when your setting or throwing them.

Nexon got rid of most of the hackers, but now the game is almost unplayable.

marvelicious

Yeah it's really bad now the game. Can't get much kills on my G36E, tried both UMP and K2. Did not fare much better. This is damaging my kdr, and it aint great to begin with. lol.

I am staying away from the game until the patch comes.

Hope nexon hurry up on this.

rocktrns

I doubt they will make a patch any time soon
Yeah it's really bad now the game. Can't get much kills on my G36E, tried both UMP and K2. Did not fare much better. This is damaging my kdr, and it aint great to begin with. lol.

I am staying away from the game until the patch comes.

Hope nexon hurry up on this.

rocktrns

yeah hopfully and maybe they will also fix this buffer over run problem too
It's not going to be a patch, rather emergancy maintenance. It should be fixed along with the snowball exploit soon, I would say sometime during this upcoming work week.

SPARTANZ77

well,they did miatence but its still not totally fixed i put a whole clip of 50 UMP rounds into a guys back today and it did not kill him

Panda

They better fix this soon...All of my gun's accuracy are crap now. -_-' Can't kill a guy worth anything before he turns around and takes his sweet time blowing my head off.

Werbung: