HL Guard Cheaters

Hypnos

I was looking at the Hl Guard Cheaters section and noticed that the last time a name was logged was in 2003. What's up with that? No one has been cheating since 2003 or HL Guard isn't doing it's job any more? Or are the cheaters just not being logged any more?

Hypnos

Werbung:

DigitalSword

VAC2

Howdy,

In all truth the answer to your question in fatc is yes, Guard isnt doing its job anymore...well, it is but it isnt, sure enough the people wiht no-lives whom we like to call "hackers" have looped there way through alot of the guards nets. Hard to believe due the massive code it would require just to get around it all, but wow...it does happen....However there is good news, Ive been hearing alot of news about VAC2 coming out...::Valve Anti-Cheat System 2::...valve is on top of things and well as it may seem theyve been slacking(and maybe they have?) im betting it takes them a while to A) wait around to beat the system on VAC1, B) find out how they did it, and C) Fix it.

Also: About 2 weeks ago in a steam update there was official mention of VAC2 coming out...hopefully it will be here soon ...=P

Good day,
|)igitalSwor|)

Werbung:

Hypnos

thanks for the info Digital
I'd just like to know that when I get pwned it's because someone is better than me (most likely) not because they fuckin' cheat.

hypnos