hmmm

Sortitout

yaya ive been to uga a few times good shit, the chicks are hot too. ya man come up to philly and we'll fucking go atlanic city or some local clubs up here, invite open toall!

Werbung:

Intro

See, here's the thing - say I was hangin' out with this girl the other nite. Say we started fucking around and next thing you know my dick's in her mouth. No complaints here, but say she was to look up and say "let me know - I don't want it in my mouth".

I'm thinking to myself "my dick is already in it, why stop there?", hypothetically, of course.

So what did she want me to do? Pull out and decorate her face? Dirty up my sheets/carpet/etc? Put it in her butt? I was at a loss so I got up and had a smoke. Then she was all bust that I didn't bust. And it was a bust.

Anyway, what dontcha like about it? I mean, aside from the obvious..

EMA

Intro said:
See, here's the thing - say I was hangin' out with this girl the other nite. Say we started fucking around and next thing you know my dick's in her mouth. No complaints here, but say she was to look up and say "let me know - I don't want it in my mouth".

I'm thinking to myself "my dick is already in it, why stop there?", hypothetically, of course.

So what did she want me to do? Pull out and decorate her face? Dirty up my sheets/carpet/etc? Put it in her butt? I was at a loss so I got up and had a smoke. Then she was all bust that I didn't bust. And it was a bust.

Anyway, what dontcha like about it? I mean, aside from the obvious..

have you tasted your cum before? or had it in your mouth?

Intro

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little..

:shock:

No, I haven't - hence the reason I'm asking you. Not that you've had mine in your mouth, per se, but just semen in general. What so bad about it?

Werbung: