How do i bind keys?

Twitchy

If I wanted to bind a key to say something on chat while playing.. how can i do it? Like in Team Fortress I could put in "bind P say whatever" in a config file and everytime i press P button it would say "whatever"...

is it possible to do this here?

Werbung:

Twitchy

well here is the problem.. as I am getting better in the game, now I have 1.45.. i had 0.7 before, I am getting a lot of hacker accusation from people.

And i found out that everytime i get kills, no matter by who or how.. if i type "hacker" everytime after my death... people are busy defending themselves and they dont talk crap to me. Meaning that the best they can come back is "no YOU" rather than other stuff. So I just wanted to bind to say "hacker" by pressing a single button...

oh well.

Miran_Eitan

Actually, I'd like to know. Just simply because I like referencing points on maps. It'd be nice if there was a way to bind phrases like he said.

I hate having to type "The sniper is in the tower."

Much easier just to shoot the guy.

cvspartan101

I don't like typing that much ingame because about a tenth of my deaths are from type kills. I have around 9000 deaths so far so about 900 deaths are from type kills. That's also why most pro clans use vent because it's easier to communicate.

TYPE AT OWN RISK

Love

This isn't Team Fortress, this isn't COD, this isn't DOOM, etc.

Go in-game, click the settings and you'll be able to change keys. That's bout as much you can do regarding the controls.

Twitchy

Found out. Why did they have to make it so complicated??? U have to use special characters on a script.. for example "##17@ @ " means the "w" button, and it has some craziest aliasing syntax I've seen.

I wonder if this is part of LithTech Jupiter Engine's (the core engine of Combat Arms), or the language that I see being used is actually translated again to match LithTech engine. Perhaps this may all change when Combat Arms re-releases its executable using LithTech Ex. I remember that for Alien vs. Predator 2 there was a program that came w/ the game that allowed u to easily alter contents in games.. anyone know if Talon and Juniper versions are very different?

Thx

izzyz

Actually, I'd like to know. Just simply because I like referencing points on maps. It'd be nice if there was a way to bind phrases like he said.

I hate having to type "The sniper is in the tower."

Much easier just to shoot the guy.

you mean macros?

I don't bunnyhop.

Then you should start, it's not against the code of conduct, just getting called noob is all. Why not take advantage of it when you can?

Then I'd suppose spamming the chat box with "You're a failure" has a purpose behind it, but it seems to be quite obvious.
Everyone is a failure to some extent.

I don't get it, how does he fail? (other than the fact that he's homo, im sorry i had to say that)

Werbung: