how do i get my hands on wii points

Werbung:

hockeyhero

mickey101 please remember that this forum is not all about getting coins and getting free stuff........dont think you can get the free wii points in a day or two because to get free wii points it will take you more than a month to get it......and that's if you're a loyal member....

p.s. thanx for posting the link kurrus

killman360

These are the NooBs i do not like, they just want wii points. I do like noobs that figure out the great parts of this site(not the free stuff!)
Please ppl, think before you post.

hockeyhero

killman360 said:
These are the NooBs i do not like, they just want wii points. I do like noobs that figure out the great parts of this site(not the free stuff!)

like i've said before...a lot of the new members that are joining are mostly here for getting free wii points and getting coins........honestly wii points in america is $20 and you could probably get that by working three hours with minimum wage....or even doing chores.....

killman360

hockeyhero said:
killman360 said:

like i've said before...a lot of the new members that are joining are mostly here for getting free wii points and getting coins........honestly wii points in america is $20 and you could probably get that by working three hours with minimum wage....or even doing chores.....
Yes, Wii points are way easier and quicker to get than on this site. So Noobs who just want the points, might as well forget it for a loooooong time.

hockeyhero

killman360 said:
hockeyhero said:
killman360 said:

Yes, Wii points are way easier and quicker to get than on this site. So Noobs who just want the points, might as well forget it for a loooooong time.

yes good point point killman360.....as Matt said, this is a "Loyalty Scheme" so just like the title says, it means that you have to be a loyal member of this fourm by making good threads and making good posts.....

ed.kilverts

Im sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere but on the subject of Wii points, is it possible to buy them online with paypal or a debit card, like a virtual point card? I have issues with my credit card allowance at the moment lol! (O, and my nearest shop is 30 miles away :( )

hockeyhero

ed.kilverts said:
Im sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere but on the subject of Wii points, is it possible to buy them online with paypal or a debit card, like a virtual point card? I have issues with my credit card allowance at the moment lol! (O, and my nearest shop is 30 miles away :( )

well i think you can get wii points from ebay or amazon with paypal.....you can even get it with a debit card too.......:)

hockeyhero

pnedingo said:
how come when i post my coins sometimes don't go up. Whats the best game for the wii and can you play wii sports online?

well pnedingo you only get coins if you post something in the wii section.....

hope this helped....;)

hockeyhero

pnedingo said:
thanks. just got my wii yesterday and it's awesome. Can't wait to beat someone online.

no prob......congratz on getting your wii......if you want to play online and you have mario strikers cheeck out the wi-fi contest in the wiipros contests section.....:)

Theherolink_1

Hey HH you are right is more esay to get wii points by working i work and i get like 30$ a day...or sometimes 50$so i dont get why this idiots come here just for the points....

Werbung: