How do i make a custom spray??????

Fenire

this has been peeving me off for a while now. all i want is my spray to be my canadian dollar but i dont know how. someone anyone help! i have downloaded wally but I cant find where it tells me how to make a counter strike condition zero custom spray. Someone please give me your wisdom

Werbung:

Satan

IN Source it is a lot easier that i know of i dont really know how to do it in CZ, but all you do in source is import it manually after you save it to a file. Sorry but i dont know if it is like that for CZ, wish i could help more.

Puppet

Well, here is my two cents. I was able to do this for both CS-Source and Condition Zero by making a bmp file in photoshop and then importing it into CZ using Wally.

When you're in your favorite photo imaging program, set the size of the image to 128x128 and then paint your heart out to make it personal. Save the file as a bmp file. Then go to http://www.telefragged.com/wally/ and download it. Now open Wally and go to the menu's and pick Wizard, then "hl color decal". In your "Please select your half-life folder" enter the following path: C:\program files\steam\steamapps\youremail@yourisp.net\condition zero\czero
And in the "File on hard drive" box, enter the path to the bmp file you built and click OK. Now go into Windows Explorer to that path above and you will find that Wally built you a file called "pldecal.wad" which is not named correctly for Condition Zero. Look for a file called "tempdecal.wad" in the same folder. If it's there then rename it to tempdecal.old and then rename pldecal.wad to tempdecal.wad. You're done. Now when you load CZ and go to options you will still see your old spray selected, but ignore it. When you spray in CZ your custom spray will spray.

In CS-Source this process is super simple. Take the bmp file you created and convert it to jpg with your photo program. Now load CS-Source and drive it to your jpg file and select it. Done.

Werbung:

Hypnos

send me a spray Fenrie since you are such a whore...I want something with the word pwn in it...... my favorite color is blue so make it have some blue in it too...... you rule.