How Do You Think Nintendo did at E3? (with the Wii)

How Do You Think Nintendo did at E3?

• Great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Average

• Bad

• Terrible

• Total voters
Werbung:

Kirby

I think they did good, but most of the things they announced weren't playable and were announced badly. They could've done a little bit better.

Having almost every announcement be something that's not new or something we didn't really want to know was a real bummer. The one thing I did like the most was the WiiFit. Even though there was no trial or playable demo, it was a cool idea to see.

guyofgod

Kirby said:
I think they did good, but most of the things they announced weren't playable and were announced badly. They could've done a little bit better.

Having almost every announcement be something that's not new or something we didn't really want to know was a real bummer. The one thing I did like the most was the WiiFit. Even though there was no trial or playable demo, it was a cool idea to see.

I agree with the wiifit but I didn't like that they had a demo of a sword cutting a sheet.....That should have come with the wii......It was awsome......

Ryano

Kirby said:

I totally disagree with your 1st 5 words but the rest is totally true, and there was no new Brawl vids.

Werbung: