How Do You Think Nintendo did at E3? (with the Wii)

How Do You Think Nintendo did at E3?

• Great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Average

• Bad

• Terrible

• Total voters

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
lu1g1 said:
ehhh i'd say they did average...if they didnt have brawl,MK and galaxy then they would have done way worse

Yeah but we barely saw anything of those games.

yeah i know.....we just saw this video of brawl......and the announcement of it's release......

Werbung:

killman360

Funny thing is, they said that this year nintendo did awful, and sony did great. Which last year that was the other way around.

Ryano

killman360 said:
Funny thing is, they said that this year nintendo did awful, and sony did great. Which last year that was the other way around.

Well I thought Sony did just as bad as Nintendo, well I guess maybe a little bit better.

killman360

Ryano said:
killman360 said:

Well I thought Sony did just as bad as Nintendo, well I guess maybe a little bit better.
They said in the latest issue of game informer mag. that sony did really good on introducing software to everyone and not keeping secrets(like last year.) They said nintendo did not have the awsome software to make the wii the best system in the world.

Ryano

killman360 said:
Ryano said:
killman360 said:

They said in the latest issue of game informer mag. that sony did really good on introducing software to everyone and not keeping secrets(like last year.) They said nintendo did not have the awsome software to make the wii the best system in the world.

Yeah thats there opinion but I think none of the 3 companies (Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft) really blasted the puplib away like Nintendo did last year.

Ryano

killman360 said:
Hmmm....Good point, now that you mention it. The new psp surprised people though.

Sorry for off topic but....new PSP?

Is is an advanced one with better features or is it just a slimmer one?

Werbung: