How many of you are ex War Rock players?

loki23

If you don't know Combat Arms and War Rock are similar games, and I have to say that Combat Arms is superior. But, before I started playing Combat Arms, all I had was War Rock (haha I'm too stingy/poor to spend money on FPS games when there are several free ones).

If you played a lot of War Rock like I did, what are some things from War Rock you think Combat Arms could utilize? Or, what are some things you think Combat Arms should avoid?

Vehicle maps, classes, got a weapon in mind? Take these things or leave them?

What do you think?

Werbung:

Love

I played WarRock for awhile.
Since beta actually.
I go on here and there, just to heli rape.

I was one of the two who had a three letter character name.
"REB"
The other was "XYZ" and yes, I did know him.
My IGN is now xxxrebxxx and before, it was rebdomine.
If anyone has seen me, give me a hello. :p

Ebolaiztoxic

I give all the credit in the world to the makers of Warrock.. But the game is simply not in tune with the current graphics that C.A. has to offer and it lacks a strong ROM throwing it "laggish" as you might say rolling in the game is great but is very fake i dont think anyone in the world can roll 20 ft from a start point remeber this is my OPINION please do not hate me for this

Love

I give all the credit in the world to the makers of Warrock.. But the game is simply not in tune with the current graphics that C.A. has to offer and it lacks a strong ROM throwing it "laggish" as you might say rolling in the game is great but is very fake i dont think anyone in the world can roll 20 ft from a start point remeber this is my OPINION please do not hate me for this

You don't actually roll 20 feet.
You do more of a dive into a roll.
Thus the length.

Werbung:
I played War Rock and you know what? The graphics are very bad! But you can move much faster like rolling on the ground... I think that Combat Arms should put some larger maps and put some vehicules like cars, tanks, helicopter, motorcycle or I don't know... Something like that... Or turrets (machine guns)... You know what I mean.