Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20K-40K

• 40K and above!

• Total voters
Werbung:

Roger117

Oh, got it... man, I don't think I'll ever get to the point where I get above 10K.

Just buy only what you need. For me, just a M4A1 and an ACOG scope. That comes to 4,655GP, since I buy weekly. A good piece of advice is never to buy helmets or face guards because a headshot will always only require one bullet. I have around 67,000GP now

UnholyReaper

wow. guess i have to be one of ur guys bankers so you dont blow ur money! XD like what roger said, buy what you need. usually when i dont have nx i buy one of these 3 things: l86a1 w/ s3, sr25, g36e. its all about management. right now i can buy supply cases when ever. i really do RECOMMEND buying nexon cash. saves you a bunch. i got 3 nx weapons and my gp is constantly going up everyday i play

befo0re nexon banned me i used to have 80,000gp and well in one patch those bastards banned me and now i roughly have 900 because i barely play .

XCalibry

Over 40K. I only get G36E and light vest (most of the time!) and I try to get at least 1000 GP to cover most of the costs of the 2 items I use.

Roger117

Heh, I have 112,200GP. Lots of guns for me now. Just to let you know, I have NEVER bought a character to raise the amount of GP I have. Some people think that when they see large amounts of GP.

Salalamer

Hm, i'm kinda one of this guys, who dont want's to spend real money on online games. Games are fun for me and for relaxing, not that serios that i have to spend money on.
I currently have around 13.000 GP and soon my G36E runs out.
Until today i wore a helmet, but glad for the tip someone here gave, i won't buy one again. I might try a supply case though, just for the fun of the surprise. I usually get a weapon (G36E, M4A1, K2 etc.) a scope if necessary and an extended magazine.
Some might think the extended magazine isn't good (read it somewhere), the faster reload thing is better, i don't think so, because i reload after every kill/s and go straight into the next battle. If there are many enemies, i'm glad having the extended magazine, because reloading in front of them isn't comfortable.

Werbung: