• 100,001 - 125,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 125,001 - 150,000

• 150,001 +

• Total voters

Miran_Eitan

Flaunting money on an internet forum is sad. Whether or not someone has enough to waste on a free game doesn't change the fact it is a waste and makes you a complete douche bag at the same time.

I think some of you need to get a girlfriend and buy her something nice... instead of wasting half a pay check on pixels.

You know, i've done the odds and done the experiments....the girl I gave the 900 dollar gibson 6 string accoustic to, and the girl I spent nearly 1,500 dollars on...well...

I didn't get laid.

It's bullshit. I could've hired a really nice hooker for that.

I miss that guitar.

But yeah. Being witty and interesting seems to work better. Even if you do end up taking them to a budget movie :p

Werbung:

th3tech

I have spent $35 on nx.. not a waste and don't regret it.. its nice to have a weapon(s) and not worry about GP. I enjoy the game better with NX weapons. Saying its a waste out of pure principle because the game is free is idiotic. You think nexon made the game for fun and for you to play it free cus they just nice people? If its not principle, you must be a cheap fuck. /me points at iLL

Jordan B

I find combat arms to be much more superior to most of the games I have paid for, so w.e . :D

Only game that I spend as much time on as Combat arms, is Rock Band. Don't get me wrong, I play real drums quite well, but there is definetely something to be said for hitting coloured buttons. :D

cvspartan101

Flaunting money on an internet forum is sad. Whether or not someone has enough to waste on a free game doesn't change the fact it is a waste and makes you a complete douche bag at the same time.

I think some of you need to get a girlfriend and buy her something nice... instead of wasting half a pay check on pixels.

I actually think that Ill has a point... spend $300 on something else

Jordan B

I don't regret spending that money on Combat Arms. I regret some of the things I got WITH the nx though.

Here's a list, of things I got with nx that AREN'T worth it :

Crosshair change - Seriously, wth was I thinking ?
NX supply cases - Money Sink
P226 Silver - It was great having a pistol, but now I realise I could have got default pistol change for twice the price of my p226 silver. -.-

That's it, tbph .

cvspartan101

I don't regret spending that money on Combat Arms. I regret some of the things I got WITH the nx though.

Here's a list, of things I got with nx that AREN'T worth it :

Crosshair change - Seriously, wth was I thinking ?
NX supply cases - Money Sink
P226 Silver - It was great having a pistol, but now I realise I could have got default pistol change for twice the price of my p226 silver. -.-

That's it, tbph .

Lol, why the crosshair change

Jordan B

You sorta took my quote out of context there - But anyway . . .

I'll give you GTA IV, and CoJ , but like I said *MOST* of the games I have paid for.

Werbung:

Master_7

I usually spend about 5 to 10K nx a month, just to keep my L96a1, trishot holosight, and Silver face mask. I did get a DE, but gonna let it expire. I use GP for everything else.