How serious are you guys about this clan???

zenith

Because if you really give a shit about the clan, then everyone would get mIRC and idle the channel i made and got authorized by chanserv

#-420-

if you have irc, you have no excuses...

if you don't...i don't think the newest version is free but i'm sure there are very simple ways to get one...ask hightimes or any other computer nerd

and yea, hightimes, green, you guys are the leaders, it'd be nice if you guys idled out chan

I AM THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS IN OUR CHANNEL!!!

BTW, in case you guys don't understand why i'm being so adamant and hyped about this, irc is NECESSARY for dedicated clans...it's used primarily to communicate with other clans, it's used to find scrimmages for practice, and it's used so that the clan can be in there regularly and get at each other when it's urgent

if you DO have irc...go to "perform" and type in "/join #-420-"

that way it'll join the channel as soon as you sign on...

make sure you tag up like this: namehere-420-

irc allows no spaces in names, and the dash can't come as the first character hence i put the 420 at the end...

see you guys in there (with hope :/)

Werbung:

Nappa_ZD

dude, i dont know where "perform" is. IM me tonight and you are gonna have to walk me threw it cuz i am oblivious to mIRC no matter how many times i try.

-420-HighTimes

Zenith it would be easier for some of the other members if you posted instructions on how to get into the irc channel instead of asking about the loyalty of our members :p so next time post instructions on how to get to where you want members to idle :p

zenith

yea my bad high, it's mostly cuz i'm still an irc nub to a big extent

it's gamesnet though...all cs chans are

i guess, i'll teach as many people as i can, i don't know that much...

btw, for perform go to dcc---options---perform

Werbung:

zenith

these links should help if you've already gotten as far as having and being able to run mIRC

http://www.gamesnet.net/authserv.php

http://www.gamesnet.net/start.php