How to convert swf to wii mov video (.mov) ?

JazzMan

is there any one help ? it seems that not all the .mov can be played with wii, i don't know whether i made some mistakes while setting the profile ?

Werbung:

kruze

even better yet.
use this http://www.redkawa.com/videoconverters/wiivideo9/
its called wiii video 9
Wii Video 9 is a free video conversion application developed by Red Kawa. It allows you to convert your computer video files (like avi, divx, mpeg, etc.) into the specific video formats that are playable on the Wii. It is available for Windows and Mac.
Wii Video 9 can also be combined with Videora, another software application, and together they can let you automatically download and convert video for your Wii using BitTorrent and RSS technology.

LAChaplle

is there any one help ? it seems that not all the .mov can be played with wii, i don't know whether i made some mistakes while setting the profile ?

well, as i know, there are many swf to mov converter can do that, there is any special setting. but maybe you really got a bad luck on choosing the tool, you can use iwisoft swf to mov converter which can convert swf to mov video for wii definitely.

Santos Bulus

AVCWare Wii Video Converter is a superior Wii movie converter that can perfectly convert video/audio to Wii supported formats such as AVI, MP3 etc from almost all popular formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB, DivX, ASF, VOB, 3GP, FLV. With this powerful video to Wii converter, you can also take snapshot from video.

spuznick242

I heard its real big in Europe, but I havent seen it too much here in the states. Its a deicce that you plug into the analog wires then into the tv. From the device there is a third wire that can run to a media drive or right to your PC. It records everything that you see on your tv and is really handy. Also it shouldnt be too much, plus no need to hack a wii or bother with a video converter. IF I understand correctly, thats what your looking to do, record the Wii, or you mean to watch movies on it, which I dont get why you would cuz you could just watch them on a PC, DVD, or any other media player.

D

daviddean

Hello,
There are many software for converting this. Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro is a professional and handy SWF converter that can perfectly convert all kinds of SWF to Video, audio and image in any popular formats.

Werbung: