How to remove the HUD (for filming)

KingRick

I got this from bfhq forums and I think it might be usefull to some of us. Especially for the jeep racing vid we're planning to make''

1- Launch the Game
2- Press the 'Play Now' button
3- Click anywhere out of the window, such as the webpage.
4- When the BFH screen turns black and begins to go full-screen, click on the 'Battlefield - Heroes' tab in the toolbar below.
5- The game should load normally, and then enter the game, HUD-less!

Things missing using this method:
HUD
Scoreboard
Map
Flag Locations
Notifications (Parachute, Enter Vehicle)

NOTE: Might not work on Vista.

Werbung:

Oranges

Perhaps you can also post the link to the BFHQ thread that explained this process?
If we can get this to work, it would become very useful for, as you mentioned, the Jeep Racing Movie.

KingRick

I didn't write the steps myself. Just copied it. So I dont know what he meant either lol.

Haven't tried it yet.
Many people say it doesn't work on vista or they get kicked bij PB. But many also say it works great!

This is tha topic:
http://www.battlefieldheroeshq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3875&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=7ba51e2b3342a49c78248d2028d5ece8

MonkeyMafia

The way I interpretted it was that you load the game up from the site like you would normal. Select you're character and login. Now hit the big yellow "play now" button. This brings up that little blue screen that says that its now searching for a server. At this point click outside of the heroes game window (no idea if it matters where but I tried the browser I used to launch the game. Now once the game finds a server and starts to join the server, the screen goes black whilst expanding to full screen. During this black/fullscreening process you click on the heroes tab on you're windows task bar and hope that it works.

ps couldn't get it working in vista 64 ultimate

MonkeyMafia

hover your cursor over the tab on the task bar then when it starts to change the click the mouse on it. voila you click it despite not always being able to see it

basil

MonkeyMafia said:
hover your cursor over the tab on the task bar then when it starts to change the click the mouse on it. voila you click it despite not always being able to see it

so u got it???

BulletEater

I did this a couple times on accident. As I wanted to actually play and not record a video or anything, it actually got in the way. I wanted to quit, but no quit dialog would pop up when I pressed ESC as that's part of the HUD. :p Instead I had to Alt + F4 out. It's really cool though!

Werbung:

Plotzmaster

Thats awesome its cool as commando cuz when you activate scope
you cant see the black just zoomed
anyways to get that away Hudless mode
just press alt+ tab and go in game again