How's it Going?

Plasma Dragon

I've been at www.wc3campaigns.net for about a year no and wc3 rocks. Once I fix my computer, I can play it again :p. So, just wanted to say, how's it going? I'm new and i'll look around this site for interesting stuff. Nice to meet some of you and see you around the site. Thanks.

Werbung:

refl3ction

hello and welcome to wc3anvil
i as you can see am refl3ction, here you'll prolly find a load of helpful people and i hope your expirience here at wc3anvil will be a good one!

Plasma Dragon

Thanks for the friendly welcome. By the way, Doom 3 is one of the greatest games. I've been playing Doom since Doom came out as a young child. Doom, Doom II, Engine: Doom 95, Final Doom, Doom 3, and A great Mod to the first and second Doom, Engine: Doomsday. Lovely, it turns all guns, monsters, items, and objects into 3-D models. I'm sure you can google it and download it.

Plasma Dragon

Nice to see you here, Undead_Lives. Thanks for the welcome and thanks to Xeridanus and ragingspeedhorn. Although, I don't think i'm familiar with you, Fladian, perhaps someone else had the word Plasma in it? or maybe you were under a different username. Nevertheless, If I haven't met you before, nice to meet you now.

Hey Plasma, it's good that you are over here too, and well Fladian was pretty much only active in the story forum on WC3campaigns. (Here is active everywhere :p)
Anyways welcome!!

Undead_Lives

Haha, no Flad was moderator of the Campaign Team Gathering forum as well so...he was around there a lot too.
BTW Plasma, write something in the RP!! BoL is dying...
Well, I'm off-topic so ya....that's it.

Fladian

I only didn't visit the skin, model and triggering section. Besides that, I visited (and posted) everywhere else at Wc3c. I have been known as 'Fladian' there for a long time, though I once went under the name of 'Dark Dragon' as well, but I doubt anyone knows me from that time.

Anyway, nice to meet you.

Werbung: