Hullo

Ken in the bubble

Well as some of you may know already I've been active on this forum for a quite a while. So I've decided to come out and fully introduce myself.

I'm Kenneth aka Ken in the bubble. (you can thank squishy-1 for the Username) I'm 14 and live in Washington state. I can be a bit dull at times so try and bear with me when I am. I'm in to gfx and have quite a bit of experience. I'll post my album up later. But have recently Been using a different style though. Off the computer I love to air soft and paint ball. :D
And recently I've gotten into guitar.

I'm also lazy... Really lazy and i go by Valve time

My little bit of modding experience is lua coding, skinning, and a bit of modeling as well. Lua is a code used for program extensions. And i have experience with numerous mapping programs such as the Elderscrolls Construction Set and Valves Hammer. Mainly all my experience comes from the forum of Facepunchstudios. Which is the forum for Garry's mod. (A sandbox mod. I love it you can do almost anything you can think of)
A very popular forum with a lot of auto-bans and harsh mods. So My grammer is usually good and I rarely use short hand.

hmmm What else? Oh yeah I've noticed that this forum seems to be great! With a whole lot of friendly people. And i hope to meet some cool people and make a few friends. :tup:

So... That's it I guess. :)

Werbung:

Fladian

I'm also lazy... Really lazy and i go by Valve time
Oh no, not any more lazy people. I recently had to say to my ex that I was hanging out with the wrong people and they made me really lazy. You are only making it worse. :p

A very popular forum with a lot of auto-bans and harsh mods. So My grammer is usually good and I rarely use short hand.
That's pleasant to hear. I personally prefer proper grammar, despite that mine isn't too great. :p

hmmm What else? Oh yeah I've noticed that this forum seems to be great! With a whole lot of friendly people. And i hope to meet some cool people and make a few friends. :tup:
Why... thank you. :p

Welcome to the forum.

Werewulf

im told im not friendly....

but anyway... ken..you joined like..3 weeks ago... abit odd..but i guess hellos can never truelly be late.

Ken in the bubble

actually he joined a loooong time ago about 4 months i think but i dont know if that was his same acct
Yes, but i never really used it that much... i lost interest for a while then I came back! :) So i made a new account. I just didn't mention it because i didn't introduce myself yet. Anywho that kinda explains why i registerd 3 weeks ago. Thanks for the greetings, guys! :tup:

Werbung: