1)no AR kills at all for 4 games in a row
2)no hacks [duh!]
3)knife-kills and gren-kills are ok though
4)no camping, but camper-hunting is always allowed :p

So far, only I'm a pistoleer, so I'm the pistoleer master!! :D

(Fear me by my in-game name, 1Sai)

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

....If there was a way you could pick up extra ammo for pistols, I'd actually consider this. As there is not, I'm gonna have to say Fail.

SpIkE_JoNzE

and what about PISTOL SNIPING i mean when u has a full modded pistol (scope + supressor) lol

i have done that sometimes aand its funny how u get a medium-long range headshot and dudes call u hack...

Maister

....If there was a way you could pick up extra ammo for pistols, I'd actually consider this. As there is not, I'm gonna have to say Fail.

Its funny considering 9 times out of 10 I'm one of the top 3 players in the game, 100% legit :p

and its not fail, it actually works out better, so stop flaming and wasting my time

LOL@pistol sniping....I have a fully modded pistol, its like divine powers!! :eek:
best shot I got was a 65-71M nut shot on the first try :p

SpIkE_JoNzE

Its funny considering 9 times out of 10 I'm one of the top 3 players in the game, 100% legit :p

and its not fail, it actually works out better, so stop flaming and wasting my time

LOL@pistol sniping....I have a fully modded pistol, its like divine powers!! :eek:
best shot I got was a 65-71M nut shot on the first try :p

i like pistol sniping in snow valley...

i use two pistols fully modded to snip the dudes..

Seawied

with all do respect, I doubt that 9 out of 10 times you're a top player in the game. Your KDR is .93, which is .07 below your average player. Given your M1911 stats aren't bad, these overall stats don't reflect that of a consistent top player

http://combatarms.nexon.net/Community/Profile.aspx?user=1sai

Miran_Eitan

Saying you're a master actually requires that you be halfway decent. You don't rack up enough points to even be worthwhile to your team.

A 1 to 1 Kill Death Ratio means that for every time you die, you take at least one enemy with you, therefore, nulling your death, pointswise. When you have below that ratio, you are effectively hindering your team.

So as a "master pistolier" you're pretty shitty at your job.

If you care to contest this, I'd be glad to schedule a game with you on any map of your choosing, no weapon restrictions, although as a "Pistol Master" I would expect you to use only pistols to prove your point.

I'd love to see you even get a positive K/D.

Maister

yea, I was broke as hell, so I racked up deaths like crazy, and usually I'm also the only person(or one of two or three) that don't camp, and light armour isn't meant to run towards an AK, see?

anyway, stop with the flamming, and get the f**k out if your not gonna be with me, and just waste my time flamming me. thank you, have a nice day.

Miran_Eitan

Okay, there's a few things wrong with that.

One: I don't camp. At least not in the traditional sense. How do you define camping? Sitting in one place sniping? Then no I don't. I have camped enemy bases, which means I wait until they spawn, wait three seconds then run into their base and kill everything that moves.

Two: I generically use light armor ONLY. Speed is my main defense, as I wear Light Armor and a Beanie. I've worn heavy armor twice. So your defense there is pretty stupid. If you know how to use speed, you can pretty easily avoid death "charging a guy with an AK".

If you think I'm flaming you, you haven't seen anything yet.

You don't have the skills and you haven't earned the RIGHT to tell me what to do. Until you put some action behind your words I'll do what I bloody well please. So far you've refused to even acknowledge that we're willing to test you, you just get defensive and act "pro".

Quit the act kid. Either stand up and play one of your challengers or get the hell off these boards.

MooCowMan

yea, I was broke as hell, so I racked up deaths like crazy, and usually I'm also the only person(or one of two or three) that don't camp, and light armour isn't meant to run towards an AK, see?

anyway, stop with the flamming, and get the f**k out if your not gonna be with me, and just waste my time flamming me. thank you, have a nice day.

No one is flaming you fucking moron (Now thats flaming). You're claiming to be something you're not.. You're a sub-par player so give up the act. We saw your account and saw how good you're not. Give up!

cvspartan101

with all do respect, I doubt that 9 out of 10 times you're a top player in the game. Your KDR is .93, which is .07 below your average player. Given your M1911 stats aren't bad, these overall stats don't reflect that of a consistent top player

http://combatarms.nexon.net/Community/Profile.aspx?user=1sai

I have to agree with sea here. If you are so good ta pistols why do you have a kdr of 0.93 Plus. if you want to be better at pistols, I would try to go to pistol only games. Though you do use pistols a lot.

Miran_Eitan

Pistols and shotgun seem to be the only guns he uses. So he probably does join pistols only matches. On the occasion that he switches, he probably runs a shotty.

Seawied

it also looks like he spent a lot of money unnecessarily.

BTW: No one flamed you until you started to flame them. You made a claim, and they asked you to prove it.

Werbung:

Maister

nah, for the shoties, I don't really like them, but if someone uses one and I kill them....:rolleyes:

also, I haven't seen any of you on at any time, so I can't really face any challenges...and I got grounded this week-end:mad: so yea....it sucks.

I wish I could get a beanie...it would be sweet, and besides, can't shoot what you can't see, right?

(sorry for flammin' BTW, just been haveing a few days like hell at school, and have been having cronic nightmares...so sorry.)

and I generally spend gp on the meu...I rarely run anything other that the starter primary.

Maybe we can meet someday [weekend-only, sorry...:(] and play.

finnally got a decent-night's rest, so I'm in a better-than-normal mood.