I hate nutshots

Will50Wester

As more and more players switch over to the girls side and more people start hiring the the female mercs, now there's almost more girls and less guys. Girls are smaller targets which means harder to hit, and they don't have a nutshot. So, smaller target + no nutshot = harder to kill. And sometimes those girl players can run almost twice as fast as guys for some reason. Guys are bigger targets and aren't as fast, guys have not 1 but 2 one shot kill targets, the head and the nuts. The guys are really at a disadvantage, so is there going to be something to balance that out? what kind of shot can you put on a girl that could possibly equal the nutshot? An A$$ shot or maybe a B00B shot? LOL:D

Werbung:

illspirit

Shut the fuck up about being smaller, they are not smaller... the hitboxes are the same. Other than that, yeah... nutshots are fucking bullshit.

Jordan B

Nutshots were cool for april fool's day, now they've overstayed their welcome. Fuck em.

Also, www.gaming-sector.net

What's with your constant website advertorial ???

On topic - I don't mind nutshots so much anymore, it would be better if we could do a Kitty shot on females or something.

It was just a marketing ploy by nexon for people to buy the gender change.

MooCowMan

On topic - I don't mind nutshots so much anymore, it would be better if we could do a Kitty shot on females or something.

With the help of the Combat Arms community however. Remeber, they were gonna get rid of it but they had a vote and the majority of the community said yes to it. This one isn't entirely Nexon's fault..

iSh0cked

Whats with your constant usage of question marks?

Jordan B

I like my Question marks.

?????
?????
?????
?????????????

??????????
??????????
???------??
???------??
??????????

??????