I have a suggestion!!!!!

keisorsoze

I hate to bring up an old subject but is there a way to switch a map cycle at the end of a round instead of the begining of a round to prevent team killing?

Werbung:

Crisis

Honestly, it's not that big a deal guys, yes it's annoying...but it's also a little funny. Especially if you see a good nade and 5 CT's/T's go flying. I mean, I'm a stat-ho in the sense that I most days I'm trying to have a good ratio and stay high up on the Top15, and getting TKed before a map change doesn't really matter to me.

Hypnos

For those of us that don't have 3-1 ratios, those of us that just managed to get to .500 the round before, it really sucks. For you heaton, it's just one death...."damn, I went from 41-3 to 41-4" But for me very often I struggle to get up to 10-10.....I don't want to have to be 10-11 because some asshole Tked me.

Just an average player's point of view.

Dirty

Hypnos said:
For those of us that don't have 3-1 ratios, those of us that just managed to get to .500 the round before, it really sucks. For you heaton, it's just one death...."damn, I went from 41-3 to 41-4" But for me very often I struggle to get up to 10-10.....I don't want to have to be 10-11 because some asshole Tked me.

Just an average player's point of view.

AMEN!

keisorsoze

that`s my point Hypnos, I struggle also to break even, mostly because by the end of the night I`m hammered, I really don`t care too much about overall stats, the game is too fun for me to worry about that, I just like to have a respectable count each cycle

Satan

When im in I now enforce the 5 minute ban for tks at end of map, it seems to be working, either that or they wait til i leave and then tk lol.

Puppet

I don't like it and I think everyone knows. Deli could care less if I like it or not. At the end of a map I always holler out "NO TK'S". I just don't see the point of it. Makes no sense. I think it must be the same joy a hacker or virus creator has. Weird shit.

Edit addition by Indelible -
I never throw nades at round end you lying CARROT!!!!!

Hypnos

I do my best to run around a corner or get away from groups of people. Practicing this I haven't been TKed in a couple of weeks.

Werbung:

blze

i have ceased all HE tosses at the end of rounds bc of
all the complaints. HOWEVER, i think end of round nades
are hilarious. and what are these things you guys speak
of, "stats", wtf are those??????? if you are struggling to be
.500 and you play, say, how many, 10 maps a day, how
many kills is that....150 averaging 15 per map? and you
get team naded at map change 3 times, then you are
150-153 compared to 150-150

or like .98:1 rather than 1:1 and 465th instead of 430th.....

so, i dont think it should be encouraged, but i do think
too big of a deal has been made of it....

.:EDIT:.
**i used 10 maps bc 10 is an easy number for non-math peeps
to understand. plz dont say "what if i only get to play 4 maps
and get tk'd 3 times, and wha wha wha, the point isthat it is really
insignificant in the grand scheme of things.