I Officially Suck

Codi69

Well as you can see, my title of this thread isn't even remotely self-explanatory.:cool:
Basically for about the last week I've been struggling to even get as many kills as deaths. Litterally every game I go into, my team ends up losing TERRIBLY. Seriously here are the results of MY TEAM in the last six games (all were played to 140 kills):

Waverider- 78 (I had 17 kills/ 11 deaths)
Waverider- 86 (I had 23 kills/20 deaths)
Junk Flea- 110 (I had 17 kills/11 deaths)
Junk Flea- 106 (I had 29 kills/20 deaths)
Snow Valley- 71 (I had 14 kills/15 deaths)
Death Room- 58 (I had 21 kills/19 deaths)

Now it just seems wierd that I'm going through this bad of a funk. The previous week I was owning anyone and everyone it seemed while using the M4A1. Since the patch I've been using the new model of the M4 and at first I was doing as well and in some cases better. Now though it's like I can barely kill recruits and trainees with it. I'm not blaming the gun, because I know it's good, and it's not like I've changed my playing style with it or anything.

Is there any advice that could help me out of my dry spell? If there is I'd more than love to hear it.

btw, if you're interested in playing in a new clan, apply for: OurRageUnitesUs

Hopefully once I get some member we'll be able to get into some clan matches. If you apply though just make sure that you're on at least a few times a week. There are no KDR requirements, unless you're below 0.20 and like a Staff Sergeant or something, lol. All I ask is that you don't hack or glitch, or be an ass to others while you're in a game. Oh and try to back up your teammates lol.

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

havent you got a 23 kill - 120 deaths?...like me...cuz this is really really bad....

sum advice of mine could be to plan your movements carefully lol...so you can get the best position in the map...and what tactic fits better on you..IMO...

Codi69

I try to do that all the time. I'm very methodical in my movements instead of rushing out like a crazy guy, lol. Even when I do though I seem to always run into two or three of the opposing players. When I die and it shows my teammates to see if I had any backup, there are always seems to be like one guy who is AFK, one or two that are trying to glitch, lol.

Miran_Eitan

uhm. Generically I actually do better when my team is doing bad. More targets to kill, generically right out of spawn.

Try a new setup. Instead of running an M-4 and heavy armor, or light armor, whichever you prefer, switch to a Minimi and the opposite armor...change things up. Switch weapons to something you don't use as often. Then go back to the M-4 after the time runs out on your guns.

Sometimes i'll have a few days where I can't hit the side of a barn with the P-90, so I'll switch to the UMP or K-7 and I'll get a 3/1 KD on average.

Codi69

Try a new setup. Instead of running an M-4 and heavy armor, or light armor, whichever you prefer, switch to a Minimi and the opposite armor...change things up. Switch weapons to something you don't use as often. Then go back to the M-4 after the time runs out on your guns.

Sometimes i'll have a few days where I can't hit the side of a barn with the P-90, so I'll switch to the UMP or K-7 and I'll get a 3/1 KD on average.

hmmm that doen't sound half bad. lol, I guess a machine gun, and a heavy vest might not be too bad in a map like Death Room. I usually go with a scoped M4 because I'm usually a slow killer who plays big maps like Waverider. I prefer to engage my targets at a distance with my M4 or M24 rather than run in and try to kill.

Jordan B

Codi man , as long as you get a kill for every death , your fine .

Worry not of what people think of you , everyone go's through a fps slump at some point .

MooCowMan

I tend to pull my team out of ruts, often when I join matches in waverider, My team is always getting spawn camped.. I never go out the obvious routes, sneak out then take the enemies from behind.. Pushing them back to their base and spawn camping them lmao. I love when they start crying spawn campers!!! when they were just doing the same to us..

If your team sucks, be a leader and think strategically. Tell them when they're making mistakes and help them correct it..

MooCowMan

I noticed lots of people dont do team work. For instance junkflea CTF everybody cant go get the flag somone should guard upstais one person down and then 2 people go get flag lots of people don't do that

Yeah getting your team to cooperate is like getting 1st graders to sit still..

I had a pretty good game of CTF recently though, 2 guys would wait by the flag guarding, 1 would score, as soon as we scored another guy would take the flag and score and the process kept repeating.. we won 7/0 and I got 2/1 with 7 kills and 0 deaths :D

MooCowMan

The worst cases are in say Death Room, when I'm on the second floor taking down guys coming up the stairs and all of sudden I get killed from the back but realize there's people on my team camping the doors on the bottom floor from the back.. Do they not see the guy go up there? If the did they didn't bother saying "Behind!" like a good team player would.. they just let us get taken out just because they want to camp those stupid doors at all times..

Here's what I think of people who aren't good team players.

F*** .!. (-_-) .!. YOU!

Fiyapowa

I just recently got a game that was 68 kills on waverider because they clan i was playing was trying to glitch. 68 kills 25 deaths, almost a 3 kdr :O

Codi69

Mian Eitan thanks for that advice!!! I bought a MINIMI and went, 31-11, and then 29-13 and then I went 35-9 with it!!!
As for the guy who suggested that I try to get my team to work together: I try that all the time! It doesn't work at all. It's like trying to get a Red Sox fan to cheer for Derek Jeter. Usually their response is "fuck you, you noob." Or, "shut up! I'm trying to do the glitch!"
It just won't happen, lol. Usually I just try to back up my teammates or something and hope we both don't get killed.

Werbung:

MrPoog

If your team sucks, be a leader and think strategically. Tell them when they're making mistakes and help them correct it..

That's in my thread titled Tactics. POOG tactics. And Tips.

:O

Stupid nubs, if you don't want to get spawn camped, DON'T CAMP IN YOUR SPAWN! o_O