I QUIT! fuck this!

Dirty

Fuck this shit man! All this damn drama and shit!

Fuck all this crap, I aint gonna sit around and deal with this crap!

You think someone can just talk to me like that? FUCK YOU ALL!

I QUIT!

I will NEVER... I MEAN NEVER eat at Wendys again! I QUIT!

I fucking quit eating Wendys! Fuck that damn person in line with his drama also, I will kick his ass... Did any of you think this was a
"quiting CZ and PuNx"
post about half way through cause I sure as hell hope so!

Werbung:

Hypnos

Sometimes the drama is worth it. I personally enjoy a little drama as I stand idlly in line at Wendy's. I don't so much want to take part in the drama, but if there is a little lovin or hatin goin on near me then it's an opportune time to sit back and enjoy the show. Besides, I can never get enough $0.99 Double Stacks with cheese.

Intro

Show me a Wendy's with a 99cent doublestack and you will see a smile bigger than Teh-jas.

Fuck them - Dave Thomas wouldn't have let that shit happen.

God rest his soul..

Ind3lible

I used to like steak'um cause it was easy to make when I was a young lad. Now when I tried it again it wasn't as good as I remembered. Maybe a little seasoning would do the trick. Scrambled eggs was a easy trick as well but I didn't start adding milk to the mixture until later on in life. It just goes to show you that even as you grow older you are always learning. So fuck those old bastards that think they know everything. Stupid old muck mucks. With there bah-humbug attitude. Sometimes the student becomes teacher.

..::Ramble.....ramble.....RAMBLE::..

Puppet

Dirty said:
well really it had nothing to do with wendys, just what came to mind. :p

Oh come on Dirty. We have all read your statement and realize that somehow Wendy's has abandoned you. We are here to support you, not criticize. Now get back in there and order me one of those shake thingys they make.

DigitalSword

if this is from way back about the finger in the chilli, dude, you pent shit up too much.

besides, i heard wendys had there finger on whoever done it.

|DS|

Intro

Double stacks aren't 99cents anymore.

The shake thingies are called Frosties.

And yes, the finger in the chili was a big setup to try and bank off Wendy's.

Thanks!

-Mgmt.

Werbung: