I QUIT! fuck this!

Dirty

this has gone out of hand.. just gross.

How about I take an Alf puppet, buy it some Mr.T camo shorts, dress it up in gold and shave its cranium a mohawk. Put some strawberry Nerds all over its body with super glue. What a godlike stature this three foot tall cotton and polyester figure is, almost reminds me of Aphrodite. I must destroy the gods! Chain some bricks to its feet and fling it off a freeway overpass, hopefully killing Richard Simmons in some freak lucky accident. Who woulda thought that Richard Simmons was on the west side highway getting a blowjob from a west village fifteen year old cross dresser? Well now the mushrooms had hit, time to run, something’s got to be wrong here, anything. It must have hit before, why else would I have done that with that damn puppet from some bad 80’s show? I will then run to the Hudson River, look at my reflection in the water wondering why a paper cut out of myself would dance on glass. From pure curiosity I will lunge for this two dimensional figure in a joy filled exploration of mind expansion. Holyshit sucking I wasn’t thirsty at all Batman, where did this orange juice come from, who are these monsters of forbidding pressing on my chest? Could Leviathan be unhappy with the sacrifice of the god I had created prior? The slime of the river is a sudden surprise, and the paper cutout dodged my jump and sent me into a trap, can I swim in this gunk?

Werbung:

Dirty

its pretty funny really... I started a book and this is a small part of it. It has NOTHING to do with the main plot but sort of a run off in the story, here it is in full if yer bored. Which is it mixed with my descripton of defender.... lol!
Puppet your name also inspired a group of "people" that live in my story. They scar theirselves on their faces and arms to look like puppets, then claim the spirits of the past control their actions, making them unable to stop from causing the destruction they do. The main character is a survivor and his insanity has lead him the believe things that arnt true but some of the things are, up to the reader of "The Ruins of New York"

How about I take an Alf puppet, buy it some Mr.T camo shorts, dress it up in gold and shave its cranium a mohawk. Put some strawberry Nerds all over its body with super glue. What a godlike stature this four foot tall cotton and polyester figure is, almost reminds me of Aphrodite.
His body is stumpy with dumpy legs and a lengthy torso. He has six foot long arms and is only four foot tall. His hair is in patches and all over his body, a carrot color orange. His skin is a yellow paste hue with scars and scabs giving texture. His face has a large brow, large fat lips that stretch from ear to ear. His eyes are black and dead, placed in the middle of his face not far apart. His left ear is large and flaps when he moves; the other has been burnt off leaving only a crusty black hole on the side of his skull, laced with short grey hairs. The teeth in his mouth are fang like, spaced far apart with contaminated gew in between. The color of stains on his teeth promotes the idea of feasting on raw flesh, ravenous.
At least that’s how I see it!
I must destroy the gods!
Chain some bricks to its feet and fling it off a freeway overpass, hopefully killing Richard Simmons in some freak lucky accident. Who woulda thought that Richard Simmons was on the west side highway getting a blowjob from a west village fifteen year old cross dresser? Well now the mushrooms had hit, time to run, something’s got to be wrong here, anything. It must have hit before, why else would I have done that with that damn puppet from some bad 80’s show? I will then run to the Hudson River, look at my reflection in the water wondering why a paper cut out of myself would dance on glass. From pure curiosity I will lunge for this two dimensional figure in a joy filled exploration of mind expansion. Holyshit sucking I wasn’t thirsty at all Batman, where did this orange juice come from, who are these monsters of forbidding pressing on my chest? Could Leviathan be unhappy with the sacrifice of the god I had created prior? The slime of the river is a sudden surprise, and the paper cutout dodged my jump and sent me into a trap, can I swim in this gunk?

Werbung:

Ind3lible

Intro said:
So I've lost it and Dirt is a genius.

I feel so.. misunderstood.

:?

Lost it you may have...will you find it? What is it your looking for? Why would you ever want to find it again? Is it all that troublesome to look? Maybe in a book? Perhaps stolen by a crook? No you cannot eat my green eggs and ham. With these words this topic I spam. Blah bleh bah meh muh moins mung...MuNg....MUNG.....
MUNG!!!!