I swear what are WHS employees thinking these days

EMA

Two Waynesboro High School staff members who accompanied the school’s Concert Choir to New York last week are under investigation for their conduct on the field trip, sources say.Administrators confirmed the trip is under review but refused to elaborate.The allegations, according to sources, include suggestive photos and alcohol.Sources say Principal Mitch Peeling and choir Director Tracy Straight were placed on administrative leave earlier in the week for separate incidents.Waynesboro Superintendent Lowell Lemons refused Wednesday and Thursday to discuss the details of the investigation or any possible disciplinary action.The Virginia Code, he said, offers school employees a right to privacy.School Board Chairwoman Lorie Smith said Wednesday that Lemons “is managing the personnel issue, and dealing with it administratively.â€The matter, she said, had not yet come before the Waynesboro School Board.The Waynesboro High Concert Choir traveled to New York on April 21 and returned Sunday.The choir performed last Friday at St. Paul’s Chapel in lower Manhattan near Ground Zero.Attempts to reach Straight on Thursday were unsuccessful. Lemons refused to discuss Straight’s status with the school system.Peeling, reached Wednesday, also refused to comment on the field trip or whether he was involved in the allegations.

You wanna know what happend? Every year the concert choir goes to New York to perform(sing). And every year they get in trouble. Why? Becuase the get drunk...every single year. THey smuggle beer/alcohol whatever you want to call it to new york with them. Well this year it went a little too far...two of the teachers also got drunk this year and are both suspended from school. There were pictures of foul play between the students and the choir teacher(female). Well i have to go now but i'll edit it later today and fill you in some more

Werbung:

imported_SuXoR

Whoa, in this day and age that we live in I am suprised that the teachers would be dum enough to do that. Anyway, serves them right. If my child had a teacher who was getting drunk with him I would be seriously pissed. Just my $0.02.

Hypnos

Seems like there is a new report of a female teacher sexing it up with a male student everyday on the news....Im sure I have seen at least 10 reports in the last 12 months.

slick

how come shit like that didn't happened in my time? fukin sux.
on a serious note tho sux to grow up nowadays...my God...the shit that surrounds you it's just unbelievable

Puppet

What's the prob guys? You mean when you were kids and went on field trips you didn't get drunk and gang bang your teachers like we did? Shit. What's this world coming to? Dirty....tell us a story.

Defender

Puppet said:
What's the prob guys? You mean when you were kids and went on field trips you didn't get drunk and gang bang your teachers like we did? Shit. What's this world coming to? Dirty....tell us a story.

That's what I am saying. She was a female teacher..seems to me she gve some boys a lesson they won't forget. I say give the hoe a raise.

EMA

Ehh y'all some funny people...No well there were pictures on the internet with all of this. I think that they might have done it to get rid of her or as a dare or something. Let me tell you. The principle who got suspended..his daughter got in trouble for going to New York lsat year and the same thing happend. This stuff has been happening since my mom was in school, but it sure doesn't seem like anyone is trying to do anything to stop it...I swear the people in my school are stupid as fuck. If i had a kid who went to New York I would sue the school and take my child out. I know that if i have kids and i'm still living here they sure as hell aren't going to be going to WHS. Thats's for damn sure. This is effin rediculus(sp). If i didn't have 4 more weeks of school i would try to get transfered out. Just a few weeks ago we also had a drug bust and about 5 people got expelled from school for having drugs. Just this past month also my basketball coach got arrested for having sex with students...wtf is this world coming to?

Defender

OMG!! Drugs in a HIGH School...say it ain't so. Quick run out and watch Reefer Madness.

Jeez you people...grow up and live in the real world. Drugs and sex are part of out daily lives. The president smoked weed and did cocaine...so did the last president. And we all know that JFK was fucking Marilyn Monroe and I bet he was getting sloshed while shoving his face into her tits while the wife was taking care of the kids.

blze

i didnt read it all but i used to smoke up with my senior english
teacher. (billy, smoke up = smoke weed) and my boy larry
used to trip during his class, which is funny, bc it was from 715am
until 8am, now that is a trippy time to drop :twisted:

Dirty

We used to have a coach that fucked all the cheer leaders and got wasted with us, and would beat all the kids up at the partys.

oh the drama... oh my god... someone had sex... god forbid...
I think more people should get drunk... and fuck!

Civilians reported killed by military intervention in Iraq...

Defender

Dirty said:
We used to have a coach that fucked all the cheer leaders and got wasted with us, and would beat all the kids up at the partys.

Did he ever touch you in a funny way? It would explain a lot if he did.

EMA

here are the pics...i got them from some poeple off the internet.people i go to school with.you can tell which one is the choir teacher.

drunk2.jpg

drunk1.jpg

drunk.jpg

Werbung:

Intro

Happened twice just while I was in high school.

Hot, young teachers + horny high school kids = dirty, dirty sex

That's all for now class - now who wants to touch Professor Intro's peepee?

PS - Anyone else think it's weird that the three main people involved in this story are named Straight Peeling Lemons?

"Attempts to reach Straight on Thursday were unsuccessful. Lemons refused to discuss Straight’s status with the school system. Peeling, reached Wednesday, also refused to comment on the field trip or whether he was involved in the allegations."