I think this guy is a hacker

Jordan B

Omg that's hilarious . I lol'ed , multiple times .

It's also kinda lame . In a sad way . Was that from his profile or photoshopped ?

Lol I was so busy lookin at the guys weapon stats , I forgot about kdr .

This guy has a 16.55 Kill death ratio ! OMG !

But i'll be honest , that's not the worst hacker I've seen .

I saw a guy in a clan match once with a 31.24 KDR or something . =O

Werbung:

Roger117

Omg that's hilarious . I lol'ed , multiple times .

It's also kinda lame . In a sad way . Was that from his profile or photoshopped ?

Lol I was so busy lookin at the guys weapon stats , I forgot about kdr .

This guy has a 16.55 Kill death ratio ! OMG !

But i'll be honest , that's not the worst hacker I've seen .

I saw a guy in a clan match once with a 31.24 KDR or something . =O

I saw a guy in a room with a 64.36kdr. When I told him the truth he hacked, he said I'm pro. Great response. The best CS player in the world will probably not even get a 5+ kdr

SPARTANZ77

I know hes a hacker one way even if you played CA for 24/7 for 4 dayd he could get to that rank there is no way becuase he inlisted on the 8th of january also a 16.55 k/d? no way

CWEric

I know he has a high K/D ratio, he is listed #1 in killing machine category because he has the best K/D ratio. The #2 and #3 rank player for killing machine category also has high kills number using a knife but is not as much obvious of a hacker as this guy.

I'm just waiting here watching this thread until I see that his profile says "BANNED".

Seawied

I saw a guy in a room with a 64.36kdr. When I told him the truth he hacked, he said I'm pro. Great response. The best CS player in the world will probably not even get a 5+ kdr

the best CS player probably could easily get a 5+ kdr. I get 5+ kdr in a game on average about once a week. I'm by no means a great CS player.

Werbung: