I want to skin, but do not know how -_-

Kevin

Hi everybody!:)!

:( I have a problem.

I made a model, and I made animations, and I have a skin in .jpg format.

I want to make my model skinned!

How do I do this? What format of .tga should I convert to before converting to .blp?

Also, my model has whirley wind and animations for bladestorm. I want to use the same skins for her whirley winds as are inside the game with blademaster.

Do I have to export and re-import the blademaster whirley wind skins to skin the whirly wind? Or is there a way to directly reference the file inside the game so I don't have to increase the file size too much.

:(pls help.:(

tyvm

:)

Werbung:

Squishy-1

1) .tga is a format itself
2) .jpeg works as well but something with transparency is suggested
3) if you already have a skin, then you already have a skin XD
4) if you dont have a screen but have the uv's then just edit it
5) blade storm is an animation and is included in the blademasters model (extract blademaster model and check through the textures you will see what i mean) what i would do is open the blade master file get a general view of what it is and then make one from scratch

Kevin

-_- that doesn't really help me.

Listen, I have a skin file, but I need to put it onto my model! I do not know how to put it on!

Also, I am told to make my file in .blp But ti make it BLP I need to make it tga first. And when I make it TGA it asks me: Do you want 24 bit or 32 bit.

Which bit should I use!?:O

And also.

I have already the Blademaster Whirly Wind in my model. I made animation for it. What I need to know, is how do I put the correct path for the blademaster whirly wind textures so the whirly wind looks like blademaster whirly wind!

And also

I made planes for my hero glows, but I do not know how to make my planes glow the hero glow! I think this means I have to use a hero glow texture that's already inside the game.

:sigh: unless you're willing to texture my character files for me, squishy!

If so then I will immediately post my skin/texture, and my portrait and my character file. The skin does need to be .blp though to keep down the file size.

Werbung:

Squishy-1

get a converter, you can find it in skinnning tools use wc3viewer and upload ur skin and ur model and click save and export as .mdx and then you can upload it to ur game, for blademaster stuff just change the animation name in spell editor to whatever it is u are using