If You Could Change the Name of the Wii, What would it be?

killman360

You can do this two way's, either change it from Wii to something else. Or say, The name was never announced and YOU had to name it yourself.

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

well nintendo was origionally call the Gcube the Nintendo dolphin and i think that would be a pretty sweet name, but i like revolution alot too

Sousanator

I would name it something catchy, something nobody will forget...*****.
Everyones thinking it.

But yea, I suppose Revolution is nice too.

Danny

Nintendo Wii Revolution for a second Wii Console would sound really cool.
Anyways I would have named it Revolution

wiipointsmaster

i would say revolution because originally that was the name and i liked it. i heard that they changed the name to wii because it would be easier for some other countries to pronounce it. and also it would be a better marketing technique because wii sounds like your having fun.

Mario

Sousanator said:
I would name it something catchy, something nobody will forget...Penis.
Everyones thinking it.

But yea, I suppose Revolution is nice too.

Please try not to use words like that on here.

Thanks

Ryano

Pythorne said:
Maybe a mod can edit and erase that fowl word on this unfowl forum
:)

Well that was an unneccasary post.....anyway other then the Revolution I also like Gdog's idea "Nintendo Blast"

Pythorne

Ryano said:
Pythorne said:
Maybe a mod can edit and erase that fowl word on this unfowl forum
:)

Well that was an unneccasary post.....anyway other then the Revolution I also like Gdog's idea "Nintendo Blast"

Well thank you, Ryano, but i would double check how many useless posts you have. You don't have to comment on other people's post. Did i ever comment on your posts.
Anyway.......Reveloution would be cool, but doesnt sound as good as blast. I wounder where they got Wii from. I would rate the name Wii. 5 out of 10. a pretty bad rating.

Werbung: