I'm sad..

MooCowMan

People have stopped calling me hacker, which kinda makes me sad. I don't know why it makes me so sad.. It just does. I find it a compliment when I am called a hacker, I didn't even get hacker called on me when I got a 50/9 in a 6v6 on junk flea. Why is this so saddening?

I don't hack btw..

Werbung:

Roger117

I don't know. I never got called a hacker even when I got a 22 kills and 1 death. More mature CA players now? OMG wait, that would be right.

Jordan B

More mature players ? Maybe . Maybe .

I got called a hacker just before actually . Apparently throwing random nades across Junk Flea , (double kill ) , Sniping someone in tunnel ( multi ) , running towards bravo side , taking there flag , dropping my 1 and only extra M67HE nade ( ultra ! , Wth ? ) , and then scoring a touchdown isn't allowed .

I know what your thinking , I'm BS ( I'm not ) , or he is extremely lucky . I vote B . :)

So getting a lucky ultra and scoring in a Junk Flea CTF isn't allowed guys . I'm sorry . Lol .

Roger117

More mature players ? Maybe . Maybe .

I got called a hacker just before actually . Apparently throwing random nades across Junk Flea , (double kill ) , Sniping someone in tunnel ( multi ) , running towards bravo side , taking there flag , dropping my 1 and only extra M67HE nade ( ultra ! , Wth ? ) , and then scoring a touchdown isn't allowed .

I know what your thinking , I'm BS ( I'm not ) , or he is extremely lucky . I vote B . :)

So getting a lucky ultra and scoring in a Junk Flea CTF isn't allowed guys . I'm sorry . Lol .

Well, I got my first and only Unbelieveable so far on Junk Flea CTF. No one said anything. It just depends on the people you play with. Some mature, other immature, some are extremly immature, or some just plain kids.

stingerjg

look at all the ppl that got reset or terminated.

i dont hack and i never have.

now im back to a trainiee, 7.5 months of playing for nothing.

i guess ill pwn in the noob servers

Roger117

Don't give up yet. Send in a ticket to Nexon about the ticket now. Give it a while for the ticket to process and once they answer hopefully they ask you for a few documents. If they do your in luck. You may get you account back. It happened to me too. I got banned on the 11/2 patch for no reason. Sent in a ticket, got the reply, sent in the documents, got my account back, and a little extra. A rank increase and extra GP. Trust me, it doesn't hurt to try.

mtothem

I was demoted for "powerleveling

which is BULLSH IT

back and traniee again -.-

they f u cked up again

MooCowMan

Were you power leveling? If so then GOOD! Power levelers deserved to be stripped of their rank!

*edit* just read your thread..

sorry to hear it man.. I hope there's a way to get your stuff back

LordNor

That's still glitching... If you did that and then someone got a screenshot there's no way you can deny it. I screenshot everyone I see glitching.

Werbung: