I'm sad..

n7n

On the topic of you feeling proud of somebody calling you a hacker, and being sad that no one does anymore. Go outside. I live in Canada, its cold outside, I go outside.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

On the topic of you feeling proud of somebody calling you a hacker, and being sad that no one does anymore. Go outside. I live in Canada, its cold outside, I go outside.
Ha, you're a moron.. How would you know if I don't go outside? I don't go outside in the cold for enjoyment, that's for sure.. I do spend a lot of my day cutting and splitting firewood as a job though and I spend more then enough time outside. Stop being a troll and posting your useless BS in my thread.

n7n

Ha, you're a moron..

Theres no need to flame "moo cow" I was suggesting you may need a break from video games if they're making you "sad" and you're you feel complimented from annoying kids. And no thread is "your thread" its a public forum.

MooCowMan

On topic:

Earlier this morning I was called aimbotter for a 4 headshot ultra kill camping at the bravo base on Waverider. It was pretty funny, they get really mad when you take it as a compliment..

n7n

My opinion, its already on its way. More and more people leaving CA, and disappointed with the game.

Roger117

I'd rather play COD 4 till no one plays it. Free online play and pretty much no cheaters. Everyone is even. You can't pay for more special guns or such. You all play for it. And a campaign mode. All that for $60.

n7n

Yeah theres alot of downsides to free 2 play, but hey, its free 2 play. I ( in some ways) prefer the communities in f2p though. Less "pro gamers" but theres more whiny/pussy kids, so theres ups and downs.

Werbung:

1_3__3_7

I'd rather play COD 4 till no one plays it. Free online play and pretty much no cheaters. Everyone is even. You can't pay for more special guns or such. You all play for it. And a campaign mode. All that for $60.

On Pc, CoD4 is filled with Aimbotters, but PunkBuster does a pretty good job on it.
Xbox360 versions are almost perfect, except for a few glitches on old school mode.