1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

Ingloruios Basterds.

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by yocool, Aug 21, 2009.

1. yocool

yocool New Member

Hope i can see it. Parents wont let me if theres alot of f words (epic fail). How good u think its gonna be?

2. Will50Wester

Will50Wester New Member

I wanna go see it but yea I got the same problem, parents dont approve rated R movies.

3. spuznick242

spuznick242 Active Member

Lol, It looks good, I have a pool party to go to tommorow nite that wont be over till 11 pm, so I have to wait till Saturday if I can get people together to go. And just sneak out or tell your parents your going to another movie, but if you get caught its your fault, and dont do the crime if you cant do the time. personally i would just go and ahve fun, but I dont really care about too much but having fun.

4. Master_7

Master_7 Member

Everyone here is talking about it. Gonna be good.

5. BossMaroni

BossMaroni New Member

Hells yeah, this film looks great. I'm nuts for Tarantino's stuff. Reservoir Dogs is probably in my top 20 favorites of all time. My weekend is fully booked with fun stuff with my son though, so I won't be able to get to it until possibly next weekend, which sucks.

6. Deonesis

Deonesis New Member

Hopefully Tarantino bounces back from the fail that was death proof. I'm looking forward to it, Pitt's been one of my of my favorite actors since Fight Club.

7. Elite SEAL

Elite SEAL Guest

heard it was good -is it supposed to have a good amount of comedy in it? cause in the trailer there's that one funny part at the end I think.

8. Master_7

Master_7 Member

Well, I went and saw it this weekend and loved it. Not a lot of action, but the dialogue was very tense.

9. yocool

yocool New Member

dang heard their was like 25 f words in it... parents dont let me go out "without their permision" so im like screwed over lol. did 37.8M yeseterday

10. Deonesis

Deonesis New Member

Went and saw it at a local drive in. Was late so missed the first 15 minutes of the movie. I immensely enjoyed the rest of it tho. A little too much dialogue at times, but a good bit of it was setting up some very viscous gore riddled fight scenes. By the middle of the movie I did feel I had gotten to know most of the characters and cared what happened to them, which I think is what Tarintino was going for. If only the war had ended how the movie depicted it. Will definitely pick it up on DVD when it comes out. 8/10.

11. BossMaroni

BossMaroni New Member

I liked it a lot, but it was definitely NOT one of Tarantino's best. I even found myself enjoying Brad Pitt, even though I kinda loathe the guy.

Yeah, I'll buy this dvd when it comes out.

I give it a solid 8/10.

12. SpIkE_JoNzE

SpIkE_JoNzE Active Member

cool movie...just cool

13. spuznick242

spuznick242 Active Member

I might watch it on the web tommorow after work, or before if I wake up early enough, but I have off from school, so I'll have some more time, but I really want to rank up on CA, so I dont know what I want to do. Maybe I'll just buy it on itunes when I get around to and just watch it when ever I want. But it looks really good. I cant wait to see it still.

14. garygofast

garygofast Active Member

I got to see that movie