internet browsing

barmyarmy6

Have just got my wii and tried to download the web browser and found out it is no longer free!!! is it worth paying for it and have nintendo got any plans to make it available without charge again

Werbung:

Pythorne

barmyarmy6 said:
Have just got my wii and tried to download the web browser and found out it is no longer free!!! is it worth paying for it and have nintendo got any plans to make it available without charge again

OH YES...it is worth paying for
most of us are on this forum to get that browser....

wiipointsmaster

yeah it is really worth it but the only bad part is that it is only recent untill flash player 7 so if you go to any sites that have a higher version of flash player then it wont work. but it is really cool because i watch like youtube vids on it and you can also play online games too.

Theherolink_1

Well...i dont know why you people are waiting for those points it takes you ages...im just here for the people and because jesta gives alot of good info for me he is like my "level"gamer...on topic....That browser is really great...esay to write not like PS3its worth wasting 20 bucks for it

metroidprime3rules

Theherolink_1 said:
Well...i dont know why you people are waiting for those points it takes you ages...im just here for the people and because jesta gives alot of good info for me he is like my "level"gamer...on topic....That browser is really great...esay to write not like PS3its worth wasting 20 bucks for it

yah ps3 browsers sucks i used it before.:yess:

kaitora

i personally like to use my PC browser... it's so much easier, but when i take my wii online permanently, i will be getting the browser. I've made my mind up. It's a usefull tool if my fiance hogs the computer

Jesusdragon737

the browser is just like the normal internet you have on your pc. it's exactly the same, except it's on the wii. I would suggest getting the keyboard for the wii if you're going to get the browser, though, because using the wiimote to click on each letter is kinda annoying

shelton2211

yea i just got a wireless keyboard and it is so much easier to type and you can play certain flash games with it also like that cat bowling on this site

Werbung:

Kirby

If you got a good web browser on your computer then it's probably not worth it, the browser on the Wii can't do all a browser on the computer can.