Internet channel vote

Internet channel worth it

• Yes for sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No save your points

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rcssmb

I would like to know if its worth the points to get the internet channel? Does this channel 'work' or do you come up with problems (no keyboard too tricky) etc

Not sure how the voting works If you could vote the first option for Yes its worth it and the second option for no dont bother.

Thanks

Werbung:

jesta

It depends on what your thinking about using it for. The only reason I ever use it is to play on www.wiicade.com.
But it definitely works. You can chose how you type in letters, you can use the typical 'keyboard' screen, or a text or 'mobile phone' set-up. Then you just point and press.

3957.jpg

The internet channel does have some rather unique features. Pressing 1 hides and displays your tool-bar. You can zoom in the text if its too small, and the text on screen will re-arrange itself so it doesn't take up any more space. Also you can move around the pages by holding the b button or on the d-pad.
If you have kids but don't want them messing up your computer then the Wii internet channel would be a good second choice for them!

Hope this helps ;)

rcssmb

Kids have their own xp usernames on pcs which stops them doing much damage (they are 7 and 5). Guess we would use it for something quick on google / BBC if the PC and laptop were not on. Now we have a wii they might be in decline!

wiipointsmaster

i would definitley say that it is worth it. you can do all kinds of cool things that you would do on your computer. you can watch vids, play online games, they even have a special online flash game site that is made especially for the wii. wiicade.com

Ryano

wiipointsmaster said:
i would definitley say that it is worth it. you can do all kinds of cool things that you would do on your computer. you can watch vids, play online games, they even have a special online flash game site that is made especially for the wii. wiicade.com

Yes but as you said you can do it on your computer already....so whats the point in it

rcssmb

Helpful replies thank you. I have decided to go for it. For £3.50 it seemed worth the money to see it work. I will have a look at wiicade.com - thanks wiipiontsmaster

Ryano

rcssmb said:
Helpful replies thank you. I have decided to go for it. For £3.50 it seemed worth the money to see it work. I will have a look at wiicade.com - thanks wiipiontsmaster

I see you didn't take mt advice >_>

But anyway I hope you make use of it more then I do.

Ryano

kaitora said:
it's not so bad, and now that keyboards are beginning to work, it might even be easier to use

But still, if you have a computer and the internet (which most of us do) then its very crappy...

Werbung:

kaitora

seriously... why pay 500 points to have a browser that is less convenient than a pc version? the pc version is a lot easier to use