Iron Sights

Will50Wester

Hey I've noticed how alot of the weapons have some pretty good looking iron sights that comes standard with the weapon, but how come we don't get to use any of them? It'd be great if we could though, like in call of duty, iron sights can sometimes work almost as good as scopes.

Werbung:

Cyder

That would make this game so much better. Nexon better add it.

That would be nice but it might cut into the NX scope revenue Nexon generates. They wouldn't do that. I use a Trishot Holoscope on my M416 always. I would be curious to see how effective some weapons would be using Iron sights,,,...

Jordan B

This has been suggested so many times it's not funny anymore . :(

We don't need Iron Sights in Combat Arms simply because the Cross Hairs are SOOO Tiny already.

In games like call of duty, using the iron sights is necessary if you want to hit anything more than 5 metres away. In combat arms, you can hit people from across Junk Flea without scoping in.

I prefer the Itech anyway. :p

cvspartan101

This has been suggested so many times it's not funny anymore . :(

We don't need Iron Sights in Combat Arms simply because the Cross Hairs are SOOO Tiny already.

In games like call of duty, using the iron sights is necessary if you want to hit anything more than 5 metres away. In combat arms, you can hit people from across Junk Flea without scoping in.

I prefer the Itech anyway. :p

Yup, Itech>Iron sights big time..:eek:

rocktrns

Yep ,I think it would be pretty cool to use The iron sights,but I really don't think nexon will add it in the near future.

Will50Wester

Well ya the reflex sight is way better than any iron sight, but it's somethin that you still have to buy separate with the weapon. The crosshairs on the AK-47'll spread pretty big if you fire too fast, but I wonder what it would be like if you were using the iron sight.

rocktrns

Well ya the reflex sight is way better than any iron sight, but it's somethin that you still have to buy separate with the weapon. The crosshairs on the AK-47'll spread pretty big if you fire too fast, but I wonder what it would be like if you were using the iron sight.

I think It would be much easier to aim. It would me more precise.

john66

Retarded topic thats been made way to many times. A lot of games online and offline don't use the iron sights. Halo, warrock, Counter Strike, Rainbow Six, Fear, Bioshock, Soldier's Front, so on, and so on. So please just shut up about it people. It would fuck up the pace of the game and change it to much. I know it detracts from realism, but frankly this game isn't suppose to be realistic.
So please stop asking for it.

Hate to come off as a complete dick who ruins everything, but I'm just putting it as it is.

Werbung: