Is the Christmas Patch Under Way?

UnholyReaper

Yeah, that mode is pretty awesome.. it's insane. Also, what steps did you go through to get 7500gp for reporting a hacker?

o you do this 1st. go post the problem in the forums ( select any category that fits your problem ) then put the pic or post a link to the pic. then after that post their name and what they did. then ur done. hope it helped. if it did rep me up! :D:D:D

Werbung:

black_pearl

o you do this 1st. go post the problem in the forums ( select any category that fits your problem ) then put the pic or post a link to the pic. then after that post their name and what they did. then ur done. hope it helped. if it did rep me up! :D:D:D
Which forums? The Nexon forum that has that HUGE thread going where people are posting ever 20 minutes? :D
Or did you mean somewhere else...?

Jordan B

at a price... thats the only bad part. nexon tries to make money out of everything! they cant give you the kick feature for free? seriously?

Meh , If it was a gp feature too many noobs would use it.

Hackers in C.A annoy me , But getting kicked from a noob for no reason. . .sheesh.

black_pearl

Meh , If it was a gp feature too many noobs would use it.

Hackers in C.A annoy me , But getting kicked from a noob for no reason. . .sheesh.

Yeah, but that's why there's the voting thing after the mod has kicked a person. If there's a person with a red mod "symbol", then don't join his server. :)

Werbung:

Roger117

Yeah, but that's why there's the voting thing after the mod has kicked a person. If there's a person with a red mod "symbol", then don't join his server. :)

If your in the channel lobby, the Elite Moderator games should be at the top of the list and should have a green "E" next to it room name. If you entered one of them, the master of the room should have a "Elite" badge next to his name.