Is the server down???

skikdi

Im new but when i log on to my acount it saids connection lost with server try again in a moment. this is windows xp so i try it in windows vista (my laptop) and same thing happens. my system requirments are good so i dont understand its been like this since yesterday and i know server maintainance is usaly 2ish hours please HELP:confused: btw i downloaded it from the website download A

Werbung:

SumeetRules

Actually, ervrything on your computer is fine. If you are playing combat arms like today (Sep 29th, 08) it said while in gameplay "Notice: We are shutting down the system in 5 minutes because its under emergency maintenance, please log off your accounts immeadeatly!" or something simmilar to that. It might take a while even for today its been about 2 hours and its still down so dont worry.

Roger117

yes that is right, nexon schedules 2 official server maitenence each monthy and one of them will have new monthly content (usually the last server check for the month like tomorrow 1st October). sometimes there will unexpected serving of servers. it should be fine after the server maitenence is finsihed.

Roger117

no it doesnt. the server maitenence starts on tuesday september 30th at 10pm PST and lasts for 10 hours, meaning the patching and opening of the black market will finish on wednesday 1st of october at 8am. but since i live in australia and i am 17 hours ahead i have to wait till thursday october 2

lawman86

Im new but when i log on to my acount it saids connection lost with server try again in a moment. this is windows xp so i try it in windows vista (my laptop) and same thing happens. my system requirments are good so i dont understand its been like this since yesterday and i know server maintainance is usaly 2ish hours please HELP:confused: btw i downloaded it from the website download A

I'm having the same problem know but I didn't have a that problem around 3:00 this afternoon

xcivix

Yep same for me, hopefully it't the pstch.
Does the server wor for anyone? or does anyone know when it'll be up?
Thanks

Roger117

there has been a problem after the patch with people cant sign in and they took the servers down to fix it. thats why when it says version checking, it gives that error code. the servers are scheduled to re-open at 7:00pm PST and then there shouldn't be a problem. this will also happen when you internet is not connected.

Werbung: