is trere anyway to crack the combat arms client?

SpIkE_JoNzE

well yo...like the title says..i just want to know if there anyway to crack the Combat Arms Client Installer...i ask this cuz well. sum of you know that i have to rent a PC when i wanna play CA. so im trying to crack the patch installer to mate the patching time shorter..cuz when i install the game i have to wait alot aLOT of time to complete the patch o_O....

so any ideas are welcome... & thank you dudes...

Werbung:

GaidenGunz

cheater pants.. No there is no way to crack the client! thats not even possible! We designed the client to do one thing only and that thing is protected highly from people like that who wanna get a faster patch. Sorry but your PC just aint fast enough.

crucial.com can tell you what your computer type is and upgrades you can make to it

canyourunit.com has a list of games (including combatarms) that you can match your computers stats to, to see if it will run properly.

Ninja

i heard of canyourunit.com its pretty cool. and actually it is possible. but you ahve to have a specific program

SpIkE_JoNzE

ill try..cuz thats what i do...in fact its not my pc...just to say a way to crack it to make the patch faster once the game has been installed...it takes too long...(in my case...)
so how much time does it take to your PC to complete the patch..

ME: 2.50 hours...

Ninja

ill try..cuz thats what i do...in fact its not my pc...just to say a way to crack it to make the patch faster once the game has been installed...it takes too long...(in my case...)
so how much time does it take to your PC to complete the patch..

ME: 2.50 hours...

10 mins...

Ninja

your welcome for the URL :3. i figured out...im above the req. for CA but im below minimum for COD4 because of my stupid video card..

Werbung: