It was awesome!

I don't what do you think... but I saw the best player in Combat Arms : Greatfullded ! What do you think? Here is a screenshot : (He is the 10th)

combatarms07k.jpg

Werbung:

MooCowMan

OMG...

Kidding, My friend saw him too.. It's not a big deal. He's just the biggest loser and plays the most.

This reminds me of Zezima when I played runescape, everyone was like OH EM GEEEE, HIGHEST RANKING PLAYER!

SPARTANZ77

hes not the best,hes the highest ranked but nice pic

btw I love crossfire! i almost made a forum myself! ill be joining yours and be an active member

Codi69

Nice, pretty rare that you see anyone in the top ten ranks. Just last week I saw both "dki_killer" who's ranked 3rd, and then I saw "underbrush" who's ranked 5th.

For the record, for all the playing that underbrush must do... he's pretty terrible, lol. He went like 8-16 when we played together. You'd think he would own by now, lol.

SpIkE_JoNzE

OMG...

Kidding, My friend saw him too.. It's not a big deal. He's just the biggest loser and plays the most.

This reminds me of Zezima when I played runescape, everyone was like OH EM GEEEE, HIGHEST RANKING PLAYER!

is he starting to suck? ...but Yo men!!!...how many times do you play with the #1CA player LULZ...

Pandoram

ROFL @ ZEZIMA. I remember playing that when I saw him I'm like " You have no life sir. " then I got pwned ( I was in the wildy )

MooCowMan

I always saw people saying, OMG I SAW ZEZIMA.. I would reply I really don't care, and the people would get mad at me and call me a noob. Runescape was such a pile of crap. :p

cvspartan101

OMG...

I played Runescape then I got bored of it and started playing shooting games like Halo and Combat Arms. But yes it s like Zezima from Rs

Werbung:

Colinarms

Lol played runescape sold account for 50 bucks, signed up for CA and bought NX. I remember runescape, it was fun at first and then it became painfully boring