Its an illusion!

illusion

What it is boys and girls..
The names Andrew, and I come from the North but live in the South. I was raised in Erie Pennsylvania and it really is Steeler Country, so s-t-f-u. When i was 7 we moved to Indiana and i lived there for 4 years. That was my favorite place to live, i had lots of friends and there was so much to do and it was sad to leave. I then moved here, to Holly Springs North Carolina. I didnt like it at first, but as the years went on i got used to it. I made friends easily believe it or not, :). I am 18 now and a Senior in High School and I am finally enjoying my last damn year of school. I play basketball for a local league, and yes im only 5'8 but i will J you up, so dont mess with me, just ask dilla! After school i plan to go to a local Tech College and take Criminal and Justice classes. I plan to be a State Trooper. I might also be joining the Army Reserve, which i am still talking to my folks about that. Later down the road i might join up with my dad or if he retires i might be a pilot and maybe fly for his company. I enjoy flyin in his jet and its fast as hell and its a smooooooth ride.

I have played CS for a little over 4 years now and have played on punx for about 6 months now. I enjoy it and I think its a great atmosphere and the people are freakin hilarious and its fun as hell to play against you all. Thats all about me, see some of you this weekend probably and see some of you in the server.

Werbung:

EMA

dude i bet i could school both ya'll any day/..been playing ball for 8 years...hehe i'm a post who knows how to take that shit up. I love playing against little people.

RaNcid

haha i was post too and point guard in HS. this would be fun. Dilla we should go out and play sometime (and see if J wants to come along).

EMA

i need some people to play ball with..if the lan gets rescheduled then maybe i'll be able to be there...hehe then we could do a pick up game...tina you played ball? Sweet. boys vs girls...you can be a guard tho. how tall are you?

DiLLa

shes the same height as ill..and im same height as you...so ill be swattin all ur shit while she is stripn it from ill...

and btw :) 8 yrs is not enuff u still a rook..

i have had to guard ppl 6'5 bc no1 else can fukn jump high enuff gfg

illusion

LMAO, you old geeezors cant play ball, jesus christ, all the shit talking. I think i would blow by you tall and slow people. Me and Dilla would kill you all, dilla you be Yao Ming, ill be ahhh Mugsey Bughes. We should do something like that when the next LAN is. I think someones ankle would get broke though.

EMA

DiLLa said:
shes the same height as ill..and im same height as you...so ill be swattin all ur shit while she is stripn it from ill...

and btw :) 8 yrs is not enuff u still a rook..

i have had to guard ppl 6'5 bc no1 else can fukn jump high enuff gfg

sorry dilla i'm not 30...gsh..oh...did i ever tell ya'll i broke a girls leg before in a basketball game? yeah i'm not too proud of it...anyhoo..i can't jump...i know how to use my ass to get you the fuck off of me too..hehe i play dirty...lets do it

Deviant

If you guys are doin ball, we definately gotta get a 3v3 or 5v5 game of soccer in. Me mach and mmf will show you how to play PA style. Anyone play disc (ultimate frisbee) besides me that might make it to a lan? Football is always fun too.

EMA

i thought the lan wasn't happening? I'm willing to play soccer but i suck at it.If patrick came he could kick your ass in soccer...hehe he's played since he was like 3, his dad used to be a coach. My brother josh is really fucking good too.haha. I dont know shit about football but i know how to throw one :?:

we deff need to get a basketball game goin though thats for sure.

Deviant

I bet he can Em :wink: From his pics he looks tall and skinny, I bet I could keep up just fine :D I say we find a time in the summer to have a LAN so we can go out and do shit like this.

Werbung:

EMA

patrick is unbelievably fast...i can't keep up with im thats for sure but it's prob just my boobs weighing me down.lol..yeah we do need to get together..but i wont be able to do it prob unless the lan was closer to my area...but gosh..that makes me want to call up my boys and play some bball.